UBot Underground

Private Proxy List

Everyone is very excited about the private proxy support. But what good private proxy services you use or recommend? And have you tested that they work with Ubot yet?

Thanks,

TJ

I've purchased and used private proxies from all 3 of the following providers (I have to link to their threads at BlackHatWorld.com) and they all work fantastic. High speed, superior anonymity and just all around great proxies.

As far as using them in uBot, I'm currently implementing and testing, and the feature seems to work great. I haven't compiled the bot yet however.

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/proxies-sale/53696-exclusive-private-proxies-good-prices.html

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/proxies-sale/139748-new-exclusive-elite-private-proxies-location-unlisted-first-net.html

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/proxies-sale/67632-multiple-b-c-class-non-sequential-private-proxies-executive-vip-approved.html

Before you buy however, you'll want to make sure they allow you to visit the sites you plan on visiting (some proxy providers don't allow their proxies to be used to visit all websites, and have them blocked. So always ask first.)

newb alert!

What are the benefits of using a private proxy?

Private proxies work all the time and have a greater potential of your IP not being able to be tracked.

Free proxies dont really work to often and your IP can be tracked.

The best proxy I've ever used is actually a free service for diamond members on giganews. I think they are going to start charging separately for it, but it's been in beta for 2 or 3 months. If you've ever used giganews then you know it's all about usenet and a great alternative to p2p proggiez like utorrent.

Basically, $30/month gets you a 256 bit SSL proxy through L.A. or Amsterdam.

Ive got Win 7 running two virtual PC's- one PC connects through vyprvpn in L.A., and the other in Amsterdam.

No problems yet. Great service... especially if youre running affiliate/cpa campaigns.

j

The best proxy I've ever used is actually a free service for diamond members on giganews. I think they are going to start charging separately for it, but it's been in beta for 2 or 3 months. If you've ever used giganews then you know it's all about usenet and a great alternative to p2p proggiez like utorrent.

Basically, $30/month gets you a 256 bit SSL proxy through L.A. or Amsterdam.

Ive got Win 7 running two virtual PC's- one PC connects through vyprvpn in L.A., and the other in Amsterdam.

No problems yet. Great service... especially if youre running affiliate/cpa campaigns.

j

The problem with having a proxy through L.A. and the united states is that proxy, vpn and isp companies is required by the law to save logs. So if you're doing greyhat or blackhat, then you're pretty much fucked if some big corporate wants to fuck you up.