UBot Underground

Twitter Account Creator

Yeah, it's fixed in the next update if I recall correctly.

Though, I believe that crazyflx's guide on activating fields would work. My IP got flagged yesterday on twitter - but I'll doublecheck later today.

• 1 month later...

Thanks alcr,

Its great, I was seeking some help on making twitter accounts but this should help.

I am quite new to ubot environment and finding a little difficult to understand the implementation of the commands and expressions and functions as there is no reference guide available with example :(.

Just wanted to know if someone knows how to implement changing proxy with it so it changes proxy for every new account created.?

Any help anyone please.?

I would really appreciate.

Thanks

Praney

Load the list in and just use 'change proxy' and point it to $next list item. However - twitter got ALOT of security features built in now. So theres alot of tricks needed to actually make accounts :)

• 1 month later...

Hey, thanks for posting all these sample bots, we managed to get one going, but havin trouble with some captcha with decaptcher.com, with brute force enabled. It works in dev mode, but when compiled , it goes to a blanks screen for me as soon as it is about to send it to the captcha..

With brute force disabled, it sends keys to Captcha correctly, but its not sending the correct keys or even close! anyone know what the brute force option actually is? and what can be causin this?

thx

If bruteforce is enabled, then the picture is moved so a screenshot of it is taken more correctly (usually) I have no idea why it would change in a compiled bot though, are there some kind of javascript on the page messing it all up?

• 5 months later...

See post #9 in this thread for the actual bot

Hello there everyone.

I feel happy today. And I share when I feel happy, so should you.

Thats why im giving away a free and very simple Twitter Account Creator.

Free to use and to tweak!

Hi, thanks but i don't see the link to down load?

• 5 months later...

the one that comes with windows 7 ultimate

hello im new i search exactly for a bot like this how can u run it? is there somewhere a tutorial or could u give me the instructions.. the file ending is ubot and i really dont know what to do

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Okay this is the new version. It's looped and fully automatic. You can build in proxy's if you want but I've set it to loop 20 times (you can make 10-20 accounts on one IP)

Best Regards

Alcr

why cant i download this ubot source whats with the forum and the attachments not working