UBot Underground

Twitter Account Creator

This is an Automatic version, randomly chooses username and password, and saves it into the document folder. People might learn some from this if they didn't figure random usernames~ out themselves.

Will be studying how you did the automatic stuff later tomorrow! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure where I am missing it, but I do not see the ubot's attached in any of these threads where people are sharing? Where am I supposed to be looking to download these?

Looks like the files got removed during the conversion. I will try to get all the files fixed by tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have my own twitter bot. I can only make one account per ip else they suspend the account (it still gets made though I guess) it's no biggies as I just flip ips, but I wanted to bring this to light incase other people were having problems and were like wtf? I've also added a few more delays to try to make it look more human and that seems to ward off the suspensions more too.

I have my own twitter bot. I can only make one account per ip else they suspend the account (it still gets made though I guess) it's no biggies as I just flip ips, but I wanted to bring this to light incase other people were having problems and were like wtf? I've also added a few more delays to try to make it look more human and that seems to ward off the suspensions more too.

They all work for me, hmm. I used them in the 'wptweetbomb'-plugin. And yeah I got quite a few of delays here and there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay this is the new version. It's looped and fully automatic. You can build in proxy's if you want but I've set it to loop 20 times (you can make 10-20 accounts on one IP)

Best Regards

Alcr

Thanks for sharing this. I think there is an error with the placement of the node that saves the user details.

It's outside of the loop so only the last account gets saved to the file. I put it inside the loop and now it's working correctly.

Thanks for sharing this. I think there is an error with the placement of the node that saves the user details.

It's outside of the loop so only the last account gets saved to the file. I put it inside the loop and now it's working correctly.

Is there a newer version to download or the one previously listed?

• 2 weeks later...

The one here is the one the latest one, but I can update it like tonight if you want.

i would be glad if you could update it, im trying my best to create a twitter bot but it don´t seem to work for me. i can´t seem to get the captcha to work.

edit captcha solved, choosed by width, solved the problem. but i get the email adress like this draconianlink102text2re.com instead of a real email adress