UBot Underground

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??-BEEN AT THIS FOR 9 HOURS!!

>:( >:( >:(

Guys, please give me some help.

Ive followed the instructions to the keyword tool video, the one where he uses acai berry as search term. Anyway i create everything as normal and everything works until i get to the captcha part. Ive paused the video step by step but its not bringing the captcha image up in a box that i can type into.

The captch image re-appears at the top left hand side, it should appear in a box that i can type into.

As ive said, ive done everything frame by frame throught the video, i just dont know why the captcha image is appearing where it is instead of inside the box.

This is what is ssays....

PLEASE HELP...

Been at this since this morning and my missus is getting ratty with me!!

As far as I am aware you cant get it for that cheap so you got scammed.

I can confirm that we have never released a coupon for that price. The lowest public coupon is $199.

-edit- has the underground forum been released yet?

A Beta Version should be out soon.

Hey I know we all sit behind a screen getting anxious with stupidly designed forms and working out how to crack them but this guy sounds like he was shafted, so let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

You should get a refund from the seller, ask right away.

Then spend the extra 10/20 bucks and buy it from this website.

If you're using a cracked version, then serves you right...and what did you expect, a black hat tool with no security. That's one supplier I wouldn't mess with.

And I'm not going to post any ubots in this forum until it's private. You can't have a forum on public view, it's gonna make all our scraping hard in the long run. Just make public some key threads, and keep some tutorials open.

Tie the forum Id to the licence key of the software.

Are all the "Please take a screen capture of this and post to our forum" error messages, indicators of a cracked version, Or just this one that is looking for that particular assembly?

I got one earlier from Add to list. It was a typecasting error and since I have no access to code and can't pull out the ever handy Ctype function, it looks like I've hit a brick wall.

That sucks people are already getting screwed with cracked versions. Hopefully I'm not one of them. I bought mine directly on this site with a code from LordB.

Are all the "Please take a screen capture of this and post to our forum" error messages, indicators of a cracked version, Or just this one that is looking for that particular assembly?

I got one earlier from Add to list. It was a typecasting error and since I have no access to code and can't pull out the ever handy Ctype function, it looks like I've hit a brick wall.

That sucks people are already getting screwed with cracked versions. Hopefully I'm not one of them. I bought mine directly on this site with a code from LordB.

Nope. The problem with Cracked version is that it cannot connect to our licensing server and hence fails on certain specific things. If you want to confirm your license, please send a PM to me and I will confirm your license.

There's no way those errors are indicators of a cracked version, because I get them too and got my copy from the Lord himself. I think it's just about fumbling around with a piece of software you don't understand yet (like me).