UBot Underground

Any Idea What This Means "error:the Given Key Was Not Present In The Dictionary."

I got this After I used the include command (the error was referring to a clear list"). The command ran fine, just the error message comes up and then a few more complaining about something else.

navigate("https://somewbebsite.com/login","Wait")
                    set(#status,"login","Global")
                    clear list(%settings)
                    add list to list(%settings,$list from file("{$special folder("Application")}\\settings.txt"),"Delete","Global")
                    set list position(%settings,0)
                    type text(<email field>,$next list item(%settings),"Standard")
                    type text(<password field>,$next list item(%settings),"Standard")
                    click(<login button>,"Left Click","No")
                    Wait for Page()
                    set(#status,"stopped","Global")

Thanks abbas786. the error is reported from the clear list, and then a few more times for other instructions.

Check ur 2nd last line of code 

Wait for Page()

It is causing the issue as u are calling a define  "Wait for Page()" while it is not present in ur code.

Hope it helps

"Wait for page" is a user defined command. I didn't post my enitre code just the offending command.

thanks abbas786

I see the admins don't have any ideas or suggestions, kinda sad. :(

check the define then it my have some errors this code is useless for anyone to debug.

Usually some command is not inside of parent one.This is when i mostly get this error.

Hope it helps.

P.S After Include??? sometimes it does not include try putting the define in a tab  and see if it works

"Wait for page" is a user defined command. I didn't post my enitre code just the offending command.

thanks abbas786

I see the admins don't have any ideas or suggestions, kinda sad. :(

Buddy, what i was saying that the code you posted has nothing wrong in it. "Given Key is not present in the dictionary" is generic error means

Either you are accessing some define that is not accessible

OR you are trying to call a list that is not present in ur current ubot script context

OR you are trying to call a custom plugin that has been changed and you are accessing wrong parameters

Also follow the advise of BobbyP  , Hope it helps

Thanks