UBot Underground

Finding A Way To Compile Exe Easily

I don't know whether I was the only one or there are some ones else. I found it difficult to compile exe, I'm living out of USA,I tried proxy(US UK JP...) , WebClient request failed again and again,then progress bar started from the beginning... I know it's all because of my bad connection, just wonder is there a  alternative method like upload .ubot and 60 mins later I got an exe. It's better than retry dozens of times.

Best piece of software ever, it's a ubot developers must have... I use it every day :) Thanks

Ubot Launcher will auto select the plugins used in the script when you open it: http://imautobots.com/downloads/ubot-launcher/ that way you don't have to go through and do it manually.

Best piece of software ever, it's a ubot developers must have... I use it every day :) Thanks

• Like 2

Agreed as I use HelloInsomnia application all of the time as it saves a lot of time and works with both Ubot 4 and 5.