UBot Underground

Add Your Tips&tricks For Writing Bots Or Debugging Bots Using The Ui Editor.....

Hey

Unfortunately I do not have many myself,from day one I picked up some bad habits like dropping the mouse, using the tool box,pick up the mouse,let go of the mouse,fill in a variable,repeat process ha

After watching a few videos of users here,I learned to try to learn the layout of the UI and try keep my hands on either the mouse or the keyboard,and a few keyboard shortcuts like CTRL+E, from today I am not going to use my "Search Toolbox" for a few days hopefully it will make me a cleaner user

I have started to try make a few custom functions of nodes I use regularly,like navigate etc,so they are all in a row under custom commands

Anybody have a few tips to share on using the software efficiently ie using Ubot the way it was designed to be used,even post a screencast of making a bot the way it should be made,would be awesome

I would love to hear some,maybe others would too

thanks 

Add code snippets that you always using on microsoft one note for easy access.

thanks,have only started with One Note last month,I highly recommend everyone to integrate it with your workflow

actually would be cool if someone here who had any idea of hosting,or googe docs,hosted a file that could be appended  but not trimmed,we could save useful functions/commands

like a Ubot Function Bank made by users,we can include in our project for extra functions

• 9 months later...

I have a few defines that I use in all of my bots, each define requires small modifications, like software name, version number, update url and so on.

So I created a bot that allows me to input that information and run it and it returns a text file with all defines properly formatted for the new program that I can just paste into the code view.

I compiled it and keep it on my desktop for easy access.