UBot Underground

What Is This New Download Window

Version 5.9.13
•    #931 Added downloader window to compiled bots
•    Fixed issue with bion api

In older versions of Windows that have been downloaded but he took off.
And put it again in this version.

This appears to be the context: http://tracker.ubotstudio.com/issues/931

Display a message box when compiled bots are downloading support files

"I'd like to ask for a feature please on compiled bots. If I upgrade the version of the bot to a higher version, can there be a way when the compiled .exe starts to download support files to the user's computer, that it would display a message box like, 'Please wait while we download support files for your update...' and show a progress bar?

This is a definitive problem when I've upgraded my customer's software. They think something is wrong because it's taking a few minutes to pull the files and they will try to start the program several times and cause the upgrade to crash."

strange, i did a couple test compiles and i don't see anything that says downloading files

If you compiled your bot with the latest version then that means you already have the files that its going to download, 

as UBot will have grabbed them when you updated UBot itself, .. 

Pop over to your %appdata% folder and delete/rename/move the folder with the latest UBot version number and then open your bot compiled with the latest UBot version, 

then you bot will check for that folder and see its not there and should start downloading them, .. 

I do this when im about to release an update to make sure all runs smoothly and to check what my customers will be seeing when they receive it.

I havent tested with the latest version yet, 

Ill come back and update this when i have (doing it now)

CJ

• Like 1