UBot Underground

Automatic Updates & Push Notification

Does anyone have a plug-in or anything to handle/control secure Automatic Updates & second thing I am looking for would be

live Push Notification to the users panel. Second I can live without but the Automated updates I need to launch a new bot

or willing share a way to do this.

Two thing I am looking for.

Thanks.

Vance

I have Tried this a few times with no luck :-( Tried it when he first posted the thread and just tried it again now... Not Working

Thanks for your help though....

I do it like this... (well, it's has greatly evolved over time - but this is how it started)

1- I put a txt file on my server called version.txt and I put a version number in it.

2- I set a var called current_version in the program I'm working on.

3- I built a define that scrapes the version number in the text file and compares it against the current_version variable.

[iF] Server txt file is a larger number than static internal var [THEN] Alert - Upgrade required  >> Auto-downloads new version to the user  >> prompts them to install.  >> Stop script

You can set it in the On Load command, or set it so that it triggers the moment the user tries to run your bot.

Of course there are a multitude of variations you can use here, so just consider this a very simplified example.

• Like 3

I do it like this... (well, it's has greatly evolved over time - but this is how it started)

1- I put a txt file on my server called version.txt and I put a version number in it.

3- I built a define that scrapes the version number in the text file and compares it against the current_version variable.

[iF] Server txt file is a larger number than static internal var [THEN] Alert - Upgrade required  >> Auto-downloads new version to the user  >> prompts them to install.  >> Stop script

You can set it in the On Load command, or set it so that it triggers the moment the user tries to run your bot.

Of course there are a multitude of variations you can use here, so just consider this a very simplified example.

Your a good man, thanks for your help dude... just what I was after and see how you would be able to expand this to do almost anything... PERFECT! I'm used to website coding more so this helps out more then you know in a lot of my projects in the future... Cheers my friend,

THANKS BRUTAL...

• 2 weeks later...

hello thanks Might give an example of the code

• Like 1