UBot Underground

Scammed By Ubot

Hello,

This is a warning for people that might consider buying Ubot!!

They are a bunch of scammers refusing to issue a refund!! I bought my license less than a week ago so according to their 30 days money back guarantee I should be able to get a refund!!

Do not buy ubotstudio, this is just another scamming company!!

lol may be he is expecting automoted refund.

If you already submit ticket then wait they will response you and send refund (if you bought within 30 days)

when i bought first time ubot it was too difficult for me and they refund me the money without any questions on the 2st week of use

so, problem is not in ubot but on your side

i assume ubot dont refund you money because of fraud/illegal activity

No, the problem is not on my side as I was offered a 30 days money back guarantee and they are clearly not respecting this guarantee.

To give the whole story I bought ubot studio a first time more than a year ago but wasn't able to do what I wanted so I asked for a refund that I have received, but since I'm working on a new project and saw their new update (with the stealth browser, etc...) I wanted to give it another try but ended up having to hire real programmers due to the size of the project.

Now I'm asking for a refund and they are refusing it because and I quote them "the UBot Studio 30 day refund guarantee is strictly for your first purchase of UBot Studio, and you have used it for a previous purchase of UBot Studio." 

Except that I was not notified of that after my first refund and this is not stated anywhere on their website, at no moment I was told that this is a one-time policy.

So this is a clearly a deceptive practice.

Edited by Seb_W

Well, it makes perfect sense to me if they aren't refunding you your money.

Otherwise, what's to stop someone from trying the software because of new features and then requesting a refund within the 30 day period, and then doing that again every month.

And I don't think your EE laws apply here since UBot is an American company.

• Like 1

Well, it makes perfect sense to me if they aren't refunding you your money.

Otherwise, what's to stop someone from trying the software because of new features and then requesting a refund within the 30 day period, and then doing that again every month.

And I don't think your EE laws apply here since UBot is an American company.

Indeed this was only laws from the EU so I edited my post, but I'm sure the USA have similar laws.

Anyway, it's their right to refuse to have business with me, but they have accepted my payment and so they must respect what they are advertising and that's directly from the FTC .Com Disclosures.

I would say its a pretty shit move on their part if that is the reason to refuse the refund. This guy is not some scammer on his 10th refund. Any time they have a major update of course people will want to try it out and see if this time it works for their needs. Forcing him to keep the program is just bad business.

If you were my customer I would issue the refund, but you probably wouldn't be getting a 3rd refund if that ever happened.

I would say its a pretty shit move on their part if that is the reason to refuse the refund. This guy is not some scammer on his 10th refund. Any time they have a major update of course people will want to try it out and see if this time it works for their needs. Forcing him to keep the program is just bad business.

If you were my customer I would issue the refund, but you probably wouldn't be getting a 3rd refund if that ever happened.

Exactly they could have refused my payment or simply notified me that I was no longer entitled to a refund but they didn't.

No, the problem is not on my side as I was offered a 30 days money back guarantee and they are clearly not respecting this guarantee.

To give the whole story I bought ubot studio a first time more than a year ago but wasn't able to do what I wanted so I asked for a refund that I have received, but since I'm working on a new project and saw their new update (with the stealth browser, etc...) I wanted to give it another try but ended up having to hire real programmers due to the size of the project.

Now I'm asking for a refund and they are refusing it because and I quote them "the UBot Studio 30 day refund guarantee is strictly for your first purchase of UBot Studio, and you have used it for a previous purchase of UBot Studio." 
Except that I was not notified of that after my first refund and this is not stated anywhere on their website, at no moment I was told that this is a one-time policy.

So this is a clearly a deceptive practice.

This response was sent via your ticket after your first refund:

"Posted on: 08 May 2014 02:31 PM

Hi Sebastien

Your refund has been processed and your account permanently shut down as per our one time 30 day money back guarantee

If you purchased with a credit card, your refund should arrive in 3 -5 business days. Please contact your bank if you need more information.

If you have any further questions about UBot Studio, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your interest in UBot Studio. "

We provide a generous one time 30 day money back guarantee to allow anyone to try our software and decide if it's not for them.

When we refunded you the first time, we stated clearly that the 30 day refund was a one time policy.

Our policies are clear and as much as we'd like to give in to everyone who threatens and insults us to get their way, we simply cannot do so. Especially when there are hard working affiliates involved who would be impacted. 

I'm sorry you feel we misled you in any way. Your license is available to you whenever you are ready.

Please avoid starting distracting, slanderous threads on our forum or we will be forced to limit your participation in the community.

• Like 9