UBot Underground

Basic Scheduler For Ubot 4

made a Ubot Scheduler ,uses one or two scripts from the internet,so you need to be online for it to work

example picture

http://imgur.com/Pkt0w8C

In the pic the bot is waiting until  01/11/2015 18:00 to run code

try this out and leave me know how it goes,still a small bit of work to do,will complete in the next few days once I have a chance,just to adjust the times,say the process took 20 minutes,to adjust the following time accordingly

https://www.dropbox....uler2.ubot?dl=0

click time and date from the calendar then click add to list,when finished click start ubot,buttons are a bit stiff,sometimes nothing happens,but successful clicks are written to the screen so you know when successful

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

made a Ubot Scheduler ,uses one or two scripts from the internet,so you need to be online for it to work

example picture

http://imgur.com/Pkt0w8C

In the pic the bot is waiting until  01/11/2015 18:00 to run code

try this out and leave me know how it goes,still a small bit of work to do,will complete in the next few days once I have a chance,just to adjust the times,say the process took 20 minutes,to adjust the following time accordingly

https://www.dropbox....uler2.ubot?dl=0

click time and date from the calendar then click add to list,when finished click start ubot,buttons are a bit stiff,sometimes nothing happens,but successful clicks are written to the screen so you know when successful

Hey there Deliter :)

I seem to be having a duller day than normal and wondering if you could give my a poke in the right direction, .. 

ok, .. I love the look of this particular Datepicker and would like to implement in one of my bots alongside the scheduling commands in the Advanced Systems plugin, 

and you know, modify it here and there to suit my needs, 

However, I cant seem to figure out how to get the "Normal" Date/Time before its processed into unix time, ..

can you offer any pearly of wisdom and give me a nudge ?

EDIT : Just to keep this updated, I figured it out, but i can only get it to work in the Load HTML section :/ 

It works perfectly but I wanted it to show in Either the Main UI or a UI Window, but the time added to the Scheduler is always the current time if used in any UI

Am i missing something ?

Hey,

I will take a look later,i guess the problem is ubot doesnt offer "run javascript/eval in UI Window"

So when the script uses eval,it evals the main browser window,not the ui panel/window,I think,i only jhave dev for the last few weeks,havn't really used ui yet.

I will add the suggestion above to ubot tracker,would be awesome and needed feature

What you could do is have the scheduler in a new browser,that might work,click the window when you need it

Hey,

I will take a look later,i guess the problem is ubot doesnt offer "run javascript/eval in UI Window"

So when the script uses eval,it evals the main browser window,not the ui panel/window,I think,i only jhave dev for the last few weeks,havn't really used ui yet.

I will add the suggestion above to ubot tracker,would be awesome and needed feature

What you could do is have the scheduler in a new browser,that might work,click the window when you need it

Hey, 

Thanks for the reply, appreciated :)

Well, I have successfully modified and added buttons to set up single, daily, weekly, monthly and custom schedules, 

all works perfectly, added a few bells and whistles and pretty happy so far, .. 

so this is really the final piece in the puzzle, .. there's always 1  :rolleyes:

I had tried the new browser route but UBot being UBot if that browser crashes then im left with a stretchy static page thats useless, 

The only reason I dont really want to use a browser is purely because im using it to display the users Scheduled tasks, 

you know to view/edit/delete if/when needed, 

I guess i could just add a switch for now to go between the 2 ... still too fiddly tho, if ive learned anything being a developer is that 80% of the customers i get arent the most "switched on" 

It staggers me most of them can even spell there name let alone use software  :blink:

I have read a few places that it is possible to get javascript running from the UI but i cant seem to find the info related :/ ........ yet!

there was something about it in the tracker, here :

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12408-solvedcall-javascript-in-ui-html/?p=67842

but it looks like the page doesnt exist anymore, ..  ill be damned if i can find it

Im thinking perhaps possible to run the javascript via another onclick or button method somehow, 

you know separately, although there pretty much a can of worms standing by whichever way i think of lmao, 

ahhhhh work-arounds, ... do you realise how bored we would be if things just worked hahaha XD

anywho, .. 

back to abusing Ubot and google search lol

Ill continue poking around and update this thread if something gives, 

Cheers

CJ

• Like 1