UBot Underground

Looking For Badass Teacher

Looking for somebody that can teach me how to use ubot, fast learner, will pay cash. Interested in mostly CPA stuff, opportunity to partner. Please pm with rates! Local NYC is a plus but open to remote. Reach out w any questions.

• Like 1

If you are open to remote teaching and if you are an english speaker then I have no problem getting on skype with you a few hours every day to teach you the in's and out's of using Ubot to it's ultimate potential plus sharing with you the various money making techniques I use and continue to use to this day. If you want to chat more about these private consultations just send me a PM and we can take it from there.

Looking forward to talking with you.

• Like 2

Hey, if you want to share costs, and do the class together, I would be interesting in being a part of this.  

I have limited funds, which is why I suggest sharing the cost of the class for the 2 hours per day.

What are your rates?

Hey, if you want to share costs, and do the class together, I would be interesting in being a part of this.  

I have limited funds, which is why I suggest sharing the cost of the class for the 2 hours per day.

What are your rates?

@slu2 send me a PM and I can give you more information on rates.