UBot Underground

Solve New Google Captcha With Dbc & 2Captcha!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes 2Captcha can solve 16 boxes. Problem is that value they are returning is something like this "3212" so we are not able to able to separate values for the correct answer. As per my understanding, c

As it states in the sales letter the source code is for educational purposes. Its not meant to be a plugin that is constantly updated. Its to teach you how you can integrate solving of the new Google

Ok gotcha! Can you give me a website that is consistently showing the 16 box captcha? Im not running across it enough to be noticeable on my end.   

Hi There,

I have a command line program for resizing the captcha image which I can run from Shell command. In this case can I save on "Advance Image Plugin", right?

And if image editing (resizing) part is replaceable?

Thanks,

UGem

Yep that will work. You can replace the image resizing no problem.

Hi There,

I have a command line program for resizing the captcha image which I can run from Shell command. In this case can I save on "Advance Image Plugin", right?

And if image editing (resizing) part is replaceable?

Thanks,

UGem

Hey guys the last version I had a mistake in setting one of the folders for the captcha. I have fixed the new version.

• 2 weeks later...

I am using 2Captcha from your script. 2Captcha returns value like the following, which doesn't work in case of 16 box captchas,

ID: 496120416

CAPTCHA Text: 115

Do you know how may we get value with separator? i.e "496120416|1|15"

2captcha can solved 16 box captcha

Problem is in return above 11,allthougt you can sort, but:

F.e:

12 13 14

How it read

1 2 13 14 or 12 13 14  - 

I want to buy this scrip, but I wonder about opurtunity,support.

2captcha can solved 16 box captcha

Problem is in return above 11,allthougt you can sort, but:

F.e:

12 13 14

How it read

1 2 13 14 or 12 13 14  - 

I want to buy this scrip, but I wonder about opurtunity,support.

Yes 2Captcha can solve 16 boxes. Problem is that value they are returning is something like this "3212" so we are not able

to able to separate values for the correct answer. As per my understanding, captcha plugin is required to update as per their updated

API. Following is the answer I got from them for the very same inquiry,

"Try to contact with Ubot plugin developer and ask to integrate our new API from here: https://2captcha.com/support/faq/43/"

I am also waiting for input from @VentureOnline about this. 

• Like 1

As it states in the sales letter the source code is for educational purposes. Its not meant to be a plugin that is constantly updated. Its to teach you how you can integrate solving of the new Google captcha into your bots. Any modifications you need can be easily done. Thats the purpose of this. It shows how the solving can be done, then modify and tweak to your needs. If you need tweaks to 2Captcha, just add them into the code yourself. You have full control of the code. 

• Like 1

As it states in the sales letter the source code is for educational purposes. Its not meant to be a plugin that is constantly updated. Its to teach you how you can integrate solving of the new Google captcha into your bots. Any modifications you need can be easily done. Thats the purpose of this. It shows how the solving can be done, then modify and tweak to your needs. If you need tweaks to 2Captcha, just add them into the code yourself. You have full control of the code. 

VentureOnline,

We know that..Infact nobody questioned that. We were simply asking for your input on a particular problem as you have more experience on the topic. Again..nobody questioned

the script and it's scope.

Ok gotcha! Can you give me a website that is consistently showing the 16 box captcha? Im not running across it enough to be noticeable on my end. 

VentureOnline,

We know that..Infact nobody questioned that. We were simply asking for your input on a particular problem as you have more experience on the topic. Again..nobody questioned

the script and it's scope.

• Like 1

Hi VentureOnline,

16 box captcha's are normally shown on Backpage, they randomly appear along 9 box captchas. In attached few images

that you can use for your test. I have tested them with 2Captcha. For the first image for example I get result "671011", which

is correct but we need to get them with some divider or space to separate them. For the very issue, following is reply I got

from 2Captcha,

"Try to contact with Ubot plugin developer and ask to integrate our new API from here: https://2captcha.com/support/faq/43/"

With your experience, I hope you can provide some better input about. 

Thanks

http://i66.tinypic.com/1191jdh.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/250rrk3.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2usidjq.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/vglpjb.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2n6tetc.jpg

I thnik that fixed 16 box and separate is not difficult, but I have not yet script, so I can't help.

I think problem will be 

cuz 

Is 2 posibles:

1 2 13 16

or 

12 13 16.

But this is problem for support 2captcha.I have idea for solved ;-)

I thnik that fixed 16 box and separate is not difficult, but I have not yet script, so I can't help.

I think problem will be 

cuz 

Is 2 posibles:

1 2 13 16

or 

12 13 16.

But this is problem for support 2captcha.I have idea for solved ;-)

Infact this is problem. Because 2Captcha does return value like "121316" where  first image can be "12" or "1", "2".

You can use catpcha images above to send to 2Captcha with Advance Captcha plugin and test yourself values

they are returning. 

HI Everybody,

I need help to make the code from VENTUREONLINE to work on my computer. I have problem and I need support. If you are good and know how work this codes, I will paid very good. Contact me, my username is: robertoveilleux

I will check this forum all the time because I need help fast please.

I can paid with Paypal , Visa, Western Union, Check

HELP ME PLEASE...

here's me personnal E-Mail: robertoveilleux@globetrotter.net

Roberto

Hi @robertoveilleux

What exactly are you having issues with ?

If you can explain in a little detail here we might be able to get you fixed up,

just a thought  :rolleyes: 

Cheers

CJ

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, can anyone tell how well this code and those APIs work? I used imacros and 9kw API to solve the new recaptcha, but it was usually too slow so the captcha expired and I found this thread so I bought Ubot and I hoped this will work better, but I did not realize you need two more plugins fo this to work so it would cost me another $150. Could please anyone tell me how fast and accurate it is now? Thanks a lot guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I am having some issues with the script and can't get it to work with DeathByCaptha or 2Captcha.  I am using Advanced Captcha 3.1.2.6 and the latest UBOT.

With the DeathByCaptcha function I am getting a code error with

set(#dbcPost,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$deathbycaptcha.com (new re-captcha)", #dbcName, #dbcPass, "{$special folder("Application")}\\Captcha{#captchaRand}.jpg", "", #bannerText, #captchaRand, "Recognize"),"Global")

the deathbycaptcha.com (new re-captcha) seems to be throwing the error.

With the 2Captcha I am not getting a response in the debugger for the #captcha variable after it uploads the image. 

set(#captcha,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com", #TwoCaptcha, "{$special folder("Application")}\\Captcha{#captchaRand}.jpg", "", "Recognize", ""),"Global")

When I log into the 2Captcha website I can see the recaptcha image was uploaded and the proper response was sent.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by tangopoint

1.do i need to buy other things in order for this to work?

2.how can i pay?

3.it does auto click the images in google captcha, right?

4.what is the price?

yes yo need buy another dll for 67 $ 

i'm got this problem now :( 

Yep it states everything clearly in the sales letter. 

yes yo need buy another dll for 67 $ 
i'm got this problem now :( 

You may not have the latest version of the source code. Shoot me a PM with your email and i'll send it to you.

Hey Guys,

I am having some issues with the script and can't get it to work with DeathByCaptha or 2Captcha.  I am using Advanced Captcha 3.1.2.6 and the latest UBOT.

With the DeathByCaptcha function I am getting a code error with

set(#dbcPost,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$deathbycaptcha.com (new re-captcha)", #dbcName, #dbcPass, "{$special folder("Application")}\\Captcha{#captchaRand}.jpg", "", #bannerText, #captchaRand, "Recognize"),"Global")

the deathbycaptcha.com (new re-captcha) seems to be throwing the error.

With the 2Captcha I am not getting a response in the debugger for the #captcha variable after it uploads the image. 

set(#captcha,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com", #TwoCaptcha, "{$special folder("Application")}\\Captcha{#captchaRand}.jpg", "", "Recognize", ""),"Global")

When I log into the 2Captcha website I can see the recaptcha image was uploaded and the proper response was sent.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks