UBot Underground

Where can you modify the launch resolution settings? By default it's set to maximized. Want it 'normal'. Or even better would be a custom resolution.

1 other thing,

Can we create custom shortcodes in the .INI? I was trying this. Would be a great feature to save even more time

1. use command "determine window size min/max" in Advanced Ubot 1

2. yes. see section "[Keyboard Shortcut Customs]"

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

Pash i have some clients who cannot open their compiled bots because of this:      But i didn´t knew the bots will call your server once compiled this is wrong please remove it!   Buddy i understand

V3.2.0.0 (BETA)   Please use new config file or remove old config file New Keyboard Shortcuts Shift + Control + C = Create new comment node Shift + Control + X = Comment node Shift + Control + Z

Posted Images

Why is this 'Custom Code' note working?

; list to list
Ctrl + Shift + K = add list to list(##list##,"","Don\'t Delete","Global")##Edit##

use ##List## and copy list first

Pash, Are all your plugins compatible with ubot v6?

Only the command to change. ui of ubot will only have problems, but if ubot is not modified ui will still be usable

Only the command to change. ui of ubot will only have problems, but if ubot is not modified ui will still be usable

I remember one of your plugin will only work 5.9.44 and not higher than that. I just forgot which plugin is it that's why im still not upgrading.

I remember one of your plugin will only work 5.9.44 and not higher than that. I just forgot which plugin is it that's why im still not upgrading.

Only for special commands. The description is in the "Special Commands" . You can read

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How many hours would it take to update your 'Advanced uBot 2' plugin to uBot 6.0.X?

what is error? command error?

If you mean special commands, please read in the "Special Commands"

http://friendlyrvpark.com/images/ubot2.jpg

How many hours, 

for compensation,

to update plugin?

this special commands, please read in the folder "Special Commands" in google drive.

Hey Pash, i tried to deactive my license as I've got a new computer. when i try to deactivate on http://ubotplugin.comthe idle swirl progress icon just stays there forever.

please send your email to poweredscript----@----gmail.com

if you get error message about "Special Commands" form this plugin

please read info in folder "What is Special Commands in this plugin"
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

add new command
ui html run define: run define in ui html
add new sample file
ui html run define.ubot

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }

Hey pash, why are these keyboard shortcuts not working on the new version

Run Node 1 = Ctrl + Shift + Space

Run Node 2 = Shift + Space

Show Value = Ctrl + Q

It's not even on the config file. I always use those shortcuts when working on ubot with your plugins.

Hey pash, why are these keyboard shortcuts not working on the new version

Run Node 1 = Ctrl + Shift + Space

Run Node 2 = Shift + Space

Show Value = Ctrl + Q

It's not even on the config file. I always use those shortcuts when working on ubot with your plugins.

new config file use

; Run node & show variable, list, table value
Run Node & Show Value = Ctrl + Shift + Space

Ok thanks!

On the new function "$ui html run define" its just going to loop and there's no way of stopping it?

no. It is called from ui html, so before using it, make sure that there are no errors.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • PRO locked this topic