UBot Underground

Is there also a feature where I can quickly find which tab my define command or function is in? I try my best to organize it but sometimes I try to look for a function or command I created a while back and I forget which tab i created function and I have to go through all my tabs scrolling through all the defines to find that function. Do you have something to quickly locate which tab my command/function is in?

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

Pash i have some clients who cannot open their compiled bots because of this:      But i didn´t knew the bots will call your server once compiled this is wrong please remove it!   Buddy i understand

V3.2.0.0 (BETA)   Please use new config file or remove old config file New Keyboard Shortcuts Shift + Control + C = Create new comment node Shift + Control + X = Comment node Shift + Control + Z

Posted Images

Hey Pash,

Just started using your plugin, I'm using the app crash restart and works great, but whats the proper way to restart a command after restarting the bot?

see video

see image

Is there also a feature where I can quickly find which tab my define command or function is in? I try my best to organize it but sometimes I try to look for a function or command I created a while back and I forget which tab i created function and I have to go through all my tabs scrolling through all the defines to find that function. Do you have something to quickly locate which tab my command/function is in?

I regret not having a memo command.

The trick I use is to split the command name with a tab.

a sample

Tab 1, named "Main" - includes commands for running other functions.

Tab  2 "scrape" - includes scrape function

Tab 3 "post" - includes functions for post.

Tap 4 "save" - Include file saving function.

post-5560-0-95317500-1528167664_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your reply pash, 

I used what you said, but, I'm using Exbrowser, and it doesn't really launch the browser, I have to manually launch the browser, and even though I tried to put the launch browser command on the "on load" it doesn't really launch it. Is there a way around this?

After I launch the browser manually by clicking the user interface, then I see the process continue.

Hey Pash, 

I got it to run and restart Exbrowser but... UI isn't showing so I can't stop the auto restart unless I modify the text file that it loads. 
see video

Hey Pash, 

I got it to run and restart Exbrowser but... UI isn't showing so I can't stop the auto restart unless I modify the text file that it loads.

I'm not an Exbrowser developer.

You must contact Exbrowser Developer for issues with the Exbrowser plugin.

Hey Pash, 

When the app crash restarts it launches 2 instance because i think the load time takes too long for my bot, is there a way around this?

see video

hey pash, 

I looked and don't see the "Special Commands" folder in google drive i check the directories too

try again. or open link in other browser.

• 2 weeks later...

Pash why is the latest Advanced Ubot 2 plugin not working in the latest Ubot Studio?

what is command not work?

• 2 months later...

What is your Shortcode to Collapse all Notes? Is there a shortcode for this? Thanks.

Expand Node = Ctrl + Shift + E
Collapse Node = Ctrl + Shift + R

Or scroll the mouse on the tab.

Can view and customize the file.

Documents >> Advanced Ubot 2 Config.ini

or

C:\Users\##your pc name##\Documents\Advanced Ubot 2 Config.ini

Hi 

The 'New Tab' button disappeared, is there shortcode for New Tab?

double click mouse on the tab.

• Like 1

Where can you modify the launch resolution settings? By default it's set to maximized. Want it 'normal'. Or even better would be a custom resolution.

1 other thing,
Can we create custom shortcodes in the .INI? I was trying this. Would be a great feature to save even more time

Edited by johnwalton
  • PRO locked this topic