UBot Underground

Open multiple browers at once

I'm trying to open multiple browers (shared or new) at once. I'm pretty sure I've seen it done. Can I run 4 loops at once in 4 different windows?

I basically want to have 4 websites open and I'm just waiting for an element to exist - then clicking on it. I can certainly do this in order if I login / logout of each one, but it would be nice I'm already there, waiting for an update.

It looks like the THREAD command is what I want - but how do I use it properly? I see plenty of examples where a thread opened up the same website many times with a loop command - but I want DIFFERENT websites to open per thread.

I'm trying to open multiple browers (shared or new) at once. I'm pretty sure I've seen it done. Can I run 4 loops at once in 4 different windows?

I basically want to have 4 websites open and I'm just waiting for an element to exist - then clicking on it. I can certainly do this in order if I login / logout of each one, but it would be nice I'm already there, waiting for an update.

It looks like the THREAD command is what I want - but how do I use it properly? I see plenty of examples where a thread opened up the same website many times with a loop command - but I want DIFFERENT websites to open per thread.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10042-new-v4-tutorial-multi-threading-example/?p=66873

Put what you want to execute inside its own define command.

Then stick each one in a thread command, and they will all run at once.

Done and done