UBot Underground

[SELL] Ubot Code Safe

this looks good dan a feature that would be good is if all users could add there code to a central database. That is shared with everyone anyway purchased.

this looks good dan a feature that would be good is if all users could add there code to a central database. That is shared with everyone anyway purchased.

Thanks a lot for your business kev123. Paypal integration seems to work. :-)

A central database is already something I have on the list. They way I want to do it, is semi automatic:

1. People can submit a new code snippet via an extra button.

2. I will review each one and add them manually to the central database

3. People can download the latest version of the shared DB with a button (maybe that will happen automatically in the background)

Would that make sense? A fully automated one will probably cause to many conflicts. 

Dan

Hi Dan 

How about making online database that uses plugin from mj so we can run encypted script and also we could choose what to share and what to keep for ourselevs

if that makes sense????? this way we keep the code in the database and not in ubot so it doesn't get bogged down????

keep up the good work

Thanks a lot for your business kev123. Paypal integration seems to work. :-)

A central database is already something I have on the list. They way I want to do it, is semi automatic:

1. People can submit a new code snippet via an extra button.

2. I will review each one and add them manually to the central database

3. People can download the latest version of the shared DB with a button (maybe that will happen automatically in the background)

Would that make sense? A fully automated one will probably cause to many conflicts. 

Dan

yeah how I thought it would work sounds great

Great looking tool, i would prefer this to a central DB sharing, as I would prefer to keep many of my custom functions private.

That's exactly the reason why I created this tool.

It comes with two database files:

1. datastore = This file contains some snippets. And this is the file I will update regularly.

Please do not use this file to store your private functions because it will get overwritten when there is an update!

2. NewDataStore = This is an empty database. You can copy that one as many times as you want. And use it to store your private functions.

Sharing of functions will be definitely optional. At the moment it's completely offline and the tool will never share your stuff without your permission!

Dan

• Like 1

Great tool for quick development!

This is a must buy for all the people looking to code in collective!

I see the great potential, buying it ASAP!

Great tool for quick development!

This is a must buy for all the people looking to code in collective!

I see the great potential, buying it ASAP!

Awesome! Thanks a lot for your business. 

Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Is the central database and storing code kind of like what the bot bank tried to do?

The app provides an easy way to store your code. So that you can access it anytime without the need to open / close multiple files. 

And it directly copies the code into the clipboard. So it's a lot faster and with less manual steps.

But it's not a code library that comes with hundreds of built in code snippets. There are some commands built into the default database, but that's not the main purpose of the app.

Dan

Update 1.2

• UI Cleanup. Bigger Code Area
  • Button to share code with central server

When you hit the "Share with central Database" button, it will submit the current Code to a central database. The submission takes 2-3 seconds. It will show a popup when it's done.

I will review all submissions and add the snippets to the default database.

CodeSafe1.2.JPG

Dan