UBot Underground

famous bots made with ubot studio?

Hi.

I think it's very hard to get a homerun and build a single 6 figures bot. You need a very smart idea to do that.

The tool and development environment really doesn't matter to be honest. 

The question is, is your idea helpful enough to people that there are enough buyers?

And I personally would concentrate on smaller bots. If your income comes from 10 different bots, it's much easier to compensate issues. 

Just imagine the target website of your 1 trick pony changes.. Bammm.. Out of business.

You can find a couple of good examples here in the forum. Like:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13992-social-creator-source-code-guide-to-making-a-living-with-ubot/

Cheers

Dan

haha i guess 6 figures was a bit high. but i saw some dudes talking here about these numbers so why not know more...

but are there some famous bots that sold a lot?

We did over 100k throughout our sales funnel based on a mobile marketing product that uses software I built on the back end.

How much did I make from that? Nothing worth mentioning (more on this shortly).

To sell big numbers you'll more than likely need JVs.

Making the offer attractive to JVs is also important. Sometimes 50% just isn't as attractive on a 17-27$ product.

You could, for example, offer 100% throughout your entire sales funnel for the first three hours of launch. This would get people pushing and promoting your product hard.

Then, towards the end of your launch run another 100%!

BTW my ubot software was automating a website in its tasks. I sought permission first from the company in question and good job I did, too.

Just so you know, I didn't do all that hard work for peanuts. I had a game plan that I wanted to use the leads from the sales for. I do hope you have an "exit strategy" for your new found customers, too. For me, my back end was a monthly continuity program of $597 pm, so I didn't care about the 100% commissions going away. I had bigger fish to fry.

• Like 1

what is a famous  software?
good looking interface?
good working logic?

it is realy doesnt matter what u use  c# ubot windev autoit  python  or what ever
at the end  the only thing which counts  is ...
which quality has your code  your logic and your ideas !

to do a good software needs time

u will not earn one cent if u gotta idea but no skills with coding
u will not earn one cent if u good in coding but no ideas with making money at the web

at the end a cool looking interface with a cool working code behind  doesnt helps u too if u dont got additionals knowhow  like how to socket a site  or how to get quality proxys  or or or

ubot  is a nice software and v4 near stable and u can do many things very easy

but to do Millions on the internet needs much much more then a famous software !

what is a famous  software?

good looking interface?

good working logic?

it is realy doesnt matter what u use  c# ubot windev autoit  python  or what ever

at the end  the only thing which counts  is ...

which quality has your code  your logic and your ideas !

to do a good software needs time

u will not earn one cent if u gotta idea but no skills with coding

u will not earn one cent if u good in coding but no ideas with making money at the web

at the end a cool looking interface with a cool working code behind  doesnt helps u too if u dont got additionals knowhow  like how to socket a site  or how to get quality proxys  or or or

ubot  is a nice software and v4 near stable and u can do many things very easy

but to do Millions on the internet needs much much more then a famous software !

==================================

famous software = lots of people know about it? duh

Edited by KardoseR
  • 5 weeks later...

There's actually lots of really "popular" WSO's, as well as popular companies, who use UBot Studio. I can't share much of the info with you, but it's amazing what people are able to do with a little ingenuity.