UBot Underground

Found a new better way than Proxies, PVN's or Mac address changing with modem resets

Basically i just figured out a better way than using proxies, pvn's and my personal method of using hacked modems and TMAC to obtain new ips every time.  If anyone has been following my post will realize ive been using a method that's not so practical and its time consuming that uses hacked Comcast modems and TMAC.

The new method can be implemented by anyone running these bots, hence "commercialization of the method" where anyone can use this method with out the excessive techniques ive been using.

This new method is using ubots windows automation to do almost anything from creating accounts to posting stuff.  Its using ubots automation to run the Tor browser which give you 100% anonymity and a new ip every time you request one.  Hence i don't need to change my macs 2,000 times a day to accomplish mind boggling task such as creating Facebook accounts. 

No more scrapping for proxies, no more doing cc cleaner, no more remove cookies, Tor browser has everything i need for complete anonymity.  and the good thing about it is the bots can be sold with such technique and include the tor installer with the compiled bots. 

__   __        /  `\/  \        |/`\ \| |            \ \_|            /   `\_            |   ^  y,-._            )   _-_/,-;_)         .-'   --..' /       .'      .___.'      /    -.  /     |       \/\    {_}      |_/      \  ,_./ \__       `. \__\___)         \___)follow the white rabbit,

I can fully understand the idea of using tor browser with ubot's windows automation to become anonymous, but how do you 'read' the tor browser's response when doing some activities?

Integration of tor and ubot is a dream come true ^_^ :ph34r: