UBot Underground

[SELL] BizOPs Automated Lead Generation Suite MASSIVE 80$$ OFF Make Money Without Websites

Hi

Could this be used for just for sending emails? I have some email list that I think is still good and using the email sender would be nice. How does the email sending works anyway for this program?

I have updated the vid for everyone, as for sending emails BizOps rotates the servers for you or you can use just a single server, that includes hosted emails and or free email services such as gmail, however it wont allow you to import a list of emails from a 3rd party program, sorry.

Any free trial? I've bought 2 software like this before and both died down a few weeks after launching due to no updates and stuff. Plus, they lack many important integrations like proxies, auto checking of proxies etc.

Any free trial? I've bought 2 software like this before and both died down a few weeks after launching due to no updates and stuff. Plus, they lack many important integrations like proxies, auto checking of proxies etc.

Sorry I don't offer free trials, the program rotates private proxies avoiding the need for verification.

Hey Bro, is the SMTP behind our private proxies for public email servers?

Thanks,

TC

Yes mate, each new thread gets wrapped up in the proxies if enabled.

No refund policy? No terms that includes a guarantee that it will work on each business site (Yelp, YP etc)? Promise of support (Skype, email only, etc)?

I forgot the add the 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked. Customers are more than welcome to email me any questions or problems and I will be happy to help and or fix issues as I run this software almost 24 hours a day on a VPS mate. 

Are we able to scrape then at another time send the emails?

Is it normal for some files to be empty anf the ones that are not have no emails?

I was just playing and did not set up emails settings so it prolly didn't like that. US yellow pages

I have suggestions where would you like them? email or here?

TC

Are we able to scrape then at another time send the emails?

Is it normal for some files to be empty anf the ones that are not have no emails?

I was just playing and did not set up emails settings so it prolly didn't like that. US yellow pages

I have suggestions where would you like them? email or here?

TC

Not at the moment, but we are going straight to 2.0 in the next update and I am going to include a full mailer that does basically the same as what we have, but you can import and send from a list of emails.

Not sure about empty files? Check your PM , doesn't bother me about suggestions here or pm, email :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question in regards to the proxys used for smtp, if using the built in email functions of ubot, they dont utilize the built in settings for proxys.

I just want to make sure you arent using the built in functions for sending emails with built in functions for proxys

• Like 1

Its actually sold out I am sorry.. Will be releasing a v2 soon and maybe offering a few more copies.

As for proxies I am working on a standalone mailer for the app, but I encourage all mailing to be put through private mail servers not public such as gmail and such.

• 2 weeks later...