UBot Underground

problems with first bot

Hello, i just recenly decided to get ubot.

I have been working on a bot to post to disqus comment boxes, but i'm having problems.

First, the submit button is not actually submitting. i can press it manually and i see the comment post.

but the program itself presses it, the text remains while the submit button vanishes like it submitted. but it didn't really submit.

the next problem i'm having is the text going into the comment box does post there as desired, but on the next run, it simply stacks the next night behind the previous message. so you have message1message2 displaying just like that. and the fields for user and email repeat the same name every time.

it's not clearing out what's already been sent.

i'm attaching the bot source in hopes someone can shed some light on what i'm doing wrong here..

third issue may be an issue with ubot, when compiling the bot, it runs, but clicking the play button does nothing.

not sure if it's an issue with my install of v5, or what. but that's last in the issue list. i just want to be able to run this even if it's from inside the studio.

firstbot.ubot

You should check this thread out:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10976-use-hma-to-change-your-ip-and-wait-for-change-without-the-need-for-php-scripts-or-navigating-to-external-website/

And I would get rid of the set active window after you change HMA ips via the above thread.

Also add clear list before the lists at the beginning that way you can change the text files and it will clear the old list and load the new ones in.

But everything else works fine for me. I am still using V 4 since V 5 is buggy so I would just use V 4 for now until they update V 5.

You should check this thread out:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10976-use-hma-to-change-your-ip-and-wait-for-change-without-the-need-for-php-scripts-or-navigating-to-external-website/

And I would get rid of the set active window after you change HMA ips via the above thread.

Also add clear list before the lists at the beginning that way you can change the text files and it will clear the old list and load the new ones in.

But everything else works fine for me. I am still using V 4 since V 5 is buggy so I would just use V 4 for now until they update V 5.

any way you could show me this working? 

Sure thing, I don't use HMA anymore though but I am sure Bliss' script still works so I included it.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.giffirstbot edited.ubot

thanks, it does work, but i'm curious what you're using to control HMA. i see it opening a command prompt, but it's not actually issuing a change random ip request. and it seems to be stuck in a loop even when the bot is stopped.

I'm not using anything I took that bit out when I ran it because I don't use HMA anymore. 

You might have to change the script a bit when it tries to shell out to HMA it looks for it here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\HMA! Pro VPN\bin\HMA! Pro VPN.exe

And if you are not running a 64 bit machine or if this file is in another location then you will have to change it to that location.The loop is checking the ip to make sure it changes so if it never activates HMA it will never change and it will loop forever.

I'm not using anything I took that bit out when I ran it because I don't use HMA anymore. 

You might have to change the script a bit when it tries to shell out to HMA it looks for it here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\HMA! Pro VPN\bin\HMA! Pro VPN.exe

And if you are not running a 64 bit machine or if this file is in another location then you will have to change it to that location.The loop is checking the ip to make sure it changes so if it never activates HMA it will never change and it will loop forever.

interesting. didn't know you could do that.

I changed the path and the script runs, and actually changes the ip.

but that's where it hangs. sits at the HMAChangeIP forever, even after the ip does verify it changed by the popup showing the new ip.

Does it have anything to do with user agent? In the past, using Ubot's user agent has stopped me from using certain commands on websites.

It doesn't apply to you, but for people with a pro and dev license, you can just use the image selector for difficult clicks.