UBot Underground

I am ecstatic with my first achievment

this is my second day after purchasing ubot and man i am so  happy today as i've created my first bot. yipeeee

what my bot does:

it inputs the word plumbers in yell.com

it inputs a postcode from a list

scrapes all the plumbers websites from the search results page

clicks on the next button

and scrapes more

once its finished scraping for that postcode

it inputs another postcode and does the same thing

and saves the results to a file

man iam so happy with my achievement. especialy because i used loops for the first time in my life

Exciting time buddy! I remember those, first looping, first scrapping, later mysql connect, smtp emailing, .... and  the list is endless  :)

With ubot everyday you can have a new discovery especially if you are a non programmer like me.

Keep up the work, and you will be amazed what ubot can do for you both in achievement, both in CASH !!

• Like 1

Exciting time buddy! I remember those, first looping, first scrapping, later mysql connect, smtp emailing, .... and  the list is endless   :)

With ubot everyday you can have a new discovery especially if you are a non programmer like me.

Keep up the work, and you will be amazed what ubot can do for you both in achievement, both in CASH !!

thank you

this is my second day after purchasing ubot and man i am so  happy today as i've created my first bot. yipeeee

what my bot does:

it inputs the word plumbers in yell.com

it inputs a postcode from a list

scrapes all the plumbers websites from the search results page

clicks on the next button

and scrapes more

once its finished scraping for that postcode

it inputs another postcode and does the same thing

and saves the results to a file

man iam so happy with my achievement. especialy because i used loops for the first time in my life

It will get more and more exciting every day! Keep it going!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

nice man, strong work. :)  Wait until you get to the point where you are ready to go to bed and your head hits the pillow and you're like, "if i were to do this, my bug will be fixed!!" then you spend the rest of the night tweaking and modifying your bot. too fun. Sleep and Dream uBot.

Guys thank you for the freindly encouragements. I have taken time-out to learn php and mysql. So i can be better equiped to use all the ubot features.

i am following a really amazing book called "head first php & mysql" , iam half way through the book and absolutely loving it since i can see my self using ubot like a pro.

i always wanted to learn programming and bought the php book i mentioned over 3 years ago, but never actually studied the book until now. Thnx to ubot.