UBot Underground

[BUY] Custom Bot- I need a GUI for MOZ API and a google scraper

Tool Workflow here: http://youtu.be/cSjGlTf5YsY
Tool Main settings here:youtu.be/3durAM2Ao34
Tool Inside Project:youtu.be/gYbsmoKuxW0

The Moz API and google scraper is really simple. But basically here's everything about it:
http://moz.com/products/api
http://apiwiki.moz.com/categories/getting-started

I just need a simple GUI that will:
1. Let me import multiple .csv file format, and create on single list. Every .csv file contains 10 columns, the bot needs to import only 4-5 columns (this is not mandatory, I can find an external tool to do it, if you consider it hard to do).
2. The bot scrapes in google (need 5 google in different countries) top10 results for every keyword, and extracts the ulr's and the titles.Than the tool extracts PA (Page Authority) and DA for every URL using the moz.com api key paid or by scraping opensiteexplorer to get the PA and DA data.
3. Sort PA (moz Page Authority) in columns like this:
        1. #PA <30 =Number of top 10 webpages in Google Search pages that have PA>1<=30
        2. #PA <40 =Number of top 10 webpages in Google Search pages that have PA>30<=40
        3. #PA <50 =Number of top 10 webpages in Google Search pages that have PA>40<=50
        4. #PA <60 =Number of top 10 webpages in Google Search pages that have PA>50<=70
        5. #PA <70 =Number of top 10 webpages in Google Search pages that have PA>70<=100
        (> means bigger, and <= means less or equal )
4. Every time I click on a keyword it should open in a new window the top 10 url's with the following columns:
 URL, Title, PA (Page Authority) and DA for every URL.
5. It should save the resulting document with all imported columns (Key,LS,GS,Com,Cp) plus the new ones to my PC in csv format.

I won't need the other moz api options. I'll give you the exact option when we start working together (basically just check boxes in the GUI).

Tool needs to run multiple instances.

Example: I will tell it to import 6 csv files, set the search engine to say google.com, or .co.uk, or.ca; import 50 proxies; set threads to 30, timeout to 10, add moz api account, set auto-save every 60 seconds, set save locatin and filname, and hit the start button.

The GUI can be really simple. I'll also need the source code.

Please feel free to PM for more information.

Thanks.

Edited by Albano1

to jump sorry op if anyone has integrated the moz api (not just scraping  opensitexplorer) I would be interested in buying the api code. Mainly just the signed authentication part http://apiwiki.moz.com/signed-authentication its not difficult just a bit of a pain to create a HMAC-SHA1 key prob need coding with a plugin or by java(the way I was going to look into when I have some spare time)

for those wondering i ended up using a server side php file to work with opensiteexplorer which was a lot easier to deal with because of the hmac-sha1 encryption thats needed for the key and time encrypt.

TJ,

I used your PHP script for a MOZ bot as well because of that very same reason. Works great!

To make things simple for everyone, who contacted me. I don't need the GUI to be exactly like in the video. I just need the options, the functionality and the workflow.

Also, I'm NOT interested to sell the bot. I just need to install it on any windows machine I own now, and in the future. I'm looking for a long term partnership.

The tool doesn't make 2 cents if you don't know what are the proper options/settings to make.

If you have more questions, feel free to PM me.