UBot Underground

Compiling on V5 with Installer?

Hi,

I could not manage to compile a new bot with "Installer" (3rd tab in compiler).

Did not find any Wiki or Forum hint about that. Filled out all fields, banners, GNU licences etc., it finally compiles, but not with an e.g. "setup.exe" installer,

I also added all files, which should be installed with the bot.

Anyone had success?

I still have latest Ubot V4 version installed beside ... And a lot of plugins (Aymen, httpPost, Botguru etc.)

For me, I can compile an installation file without any problems. My problems is when I try to install the compiled setup file. Then it fails with reference to some ubot studio .dll files etc that can't be written ... 

This feature works without a problem for me - if you can, please reproduce the issue and submit to support or to our tracker at tracker.ubotstudio.com.

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

I've found that when I try to compile a new "empty" project, then the compiler works just fine and creates a setup.exe file. But if I load a project I'm working on it doesn't. There is something in my project that breaks the "installer" function. Don't know what though.