UBot Underground

UBot 5 Problems with regex.

Hello..

I am receiving the following error:

Invalid preceding regular expression prior to repetition operator. The error occurred while parsing the regular expression fragment: ']\}\)]\s>>>HERE>>>)[a-zA-Z]{

> > add list to list > $find regular expression

I have this:

add list to list(%emails, $find regular expression($document text, "[a-zA-Z0-9\\._\\-]\{3,\}(@|AT|\\s(at|AT)\\s|\\s*[\\[\\(\\\{]\\s*(at|AT)\\s*[\\]\\\}\\)]\\s*)[a-zA-Z]\{3,\}(\\.|DOT|\\s(dot|DOT)\\s|\\s*[\\[\\(\\\{]\\s*(dot|DOT)\\s*[\\]\\\}\\)]\\s^*)[a-zA-Z]\{2,\}((\\.|DOT|\\s(dot|DOT)\\s|\\s*[\\[\\(\\\{]\\s*(dot|DOT)\\s*[\\]\\\}\\)]\\s*)[a-zA-Z]\{2,\})?$"), "Delete", "Global")

Why this is working on Ubot 4 and not in Ubot 5?

Am I missing something?

Just a heads up, they are removing all threads that mention problems or "bugs" with Ubot and their stance is that they "aren't seeing that many bugs in this release" (their words as of today, not mine). Just be prepared to have your thread removed and receive a warning along with instructions to direct any talk about bugs to the support ticket system.

That's false. We removed a thread that claimed UBot was riddled with bugs without making reference to specific problems.

We also are installing a bug tracking system because the forum isn't where bugs belong, technically. 

In this case this thread is helpful, and I've grabbed the info from it and will see what we can do. May delete it after the problem is solved. 

Please open any reproducible bugs like this in a support ticket so we can get them sorted the quickest. Thanks.

That's false. We removed a thread that claimed UBot was riddled with bugs without making reference to specific problems.

We also are installing a bug tracking system because the forum isn't where bugs belong, technically. 

In this case this thread is helpful, and I've grabbed the info from it and will see what we can do. May delete it after the problem is solved. 

Please open any reproducible bugs like this in a support ticket so we can get them sorted the quickest. Thanks.

So I have to open a support ticket along with this thread?

So I have to open a support ticket along with this thread?

I'm not the staff so I'm not speaking for them or anything but it makes sense that any bug you find you should report directly to the support. That way you know that they see it rather than expecting them to read every single thread on the forum looking for bugs..

I guess that people just want to ask other users if they have the same problems, then send a ticket.

Thats how Internet works ... sites like stackOverflow will not exist if users always go to the oficial channels.

• Like 1

+1

but i also understand that it's bad biz for Seth and the boys

Jason and modz

Can't you just create a private section just for bug reports and only accessible to paid users ?

So haters and potential buyers won't read anything about it ?

You know, when we report a bug, it's only to help in creating the best UBOT possible , or find help about our issues/bugs so...

2 cents (for what it's worth lol)

• Like 1

Issue has been reported and submitted here: http://tracker.ubotstudio.com/issues/34

Feel free to update it with important details.

Also, if you find any issues, feel free to let us know at support.ubotstudio.com or submit it to our tracker with instructions on how to reproduce it.

Hello,

+1

but i also understand that it's bad biz for Seth and the boys

Jason and modz

Can't you just create a private section just for bug reports and only accessible to paid users ?

So haters and potential buyers won't read anything about it ?

You know, when we report a bug, it's only to help in creating the best UBOT possible , or find help about our issues/bugs so...

2 cents (for what it's worth lol)

Well I don't think that is bad biz for anyone to have a comunity of users that are concerned and taking care and searching for solutions and reporting bugs .... thats a very dificult good thing to have. That only means that we want to use this product, otherwise ... we just buy another one.

As Lilly stated - this Issue has been reported and submitted here: http://tracker.ubots...o.com/issues/34

Feel free to update it with important details.

Also, if you find any issues, feel free to let us know at support.ubotstudio.com or submit it to our tracker with instructions on how to reproduce it.