UBot Underground

Command Button in UI Editor

Hi

I'm trying to make a bot in uBot 5 that will create accounts on a certain site, i'm using UI Editor, i've designed my bot interface but now after the bot takes initial details from the bot user like proxy list file etc... how do i add a command / start button so that the bot starts creating accounts? i can't find any option in UI Editor to add a command button or something like that

Please help

Thanks

I just looked into the ui editor for the first time, and it doesn't appear to have even a fraction of the options shown in the pre-release tutorial. So it seems that they have either changed this feature drastically since the tutorial was made or forgot to include the full version of the editor. Or, maybe it's just me.

But at least I can confirm. In the tutorial there are button options, but on the install, it appears that the button option along with multiple other options do not exist.

LazyBotter - I'm pretty sure most of us do already have our own ui building methods, but it seems that the topic of this discussion was about the ui builder features and functionality in the new release.

You could always use a ui builder instead... ;-)

I'm a new ubot user and i was going to buy a ui builder, but then i saw the promotional video of ubot 5 so i did not bought any of the ui builders available in market, now since it's already available in ubot 5 why should i buy it ? instead i can expect ubot to fix it :)

Hey thread. Came here looking for an answer. I'm not seeing a quarter of the options in the new UI editor that we saw in the video. I thought it was a bug, 

Well at least I'm not the only one...

Say, is there a guide for building interfaces with jquery/css? The ones I'm working on don't hold values in compiled bots.