UBot Underground

UI Editor, Web Inspector slow and freezing - is it just me?

Anyone else having problems with things like the UI Editor and the Web Inspector running extremely slow and/or freezing or is it just me? I know it's been a couple of days since I rebooted but all of my apps are running fine right now.

DISCLAIMER - This is not a bug report, I am merely attempting to find out if these issues are exclusive to my pc or if it is a bug, if it is a bug, I intend on reporting using the bug submission support channel.

Hi even i had that issue but i think the UI editor loads it;s contents probably from ubot servers (Just guessing) as even i had same issue and i noticed that i had a torrent running downloading CentOS iso which was taking up all the bandwidth once i stopped the torrent, UI Editor loaded fine, make sure your internet connectivity is good

I hope it helps

Cheers

Yeah, my internet connection is fairly free and clear. I had left the Web Inspector window up, walked out and came back about 15 minutes later and the window is pretty much froze with the source displayed (scrollbars locked, buttons don't respond, but I can move the window around)

I have the same issue.

UI Editor does not load completely and it freezes, doesn't respond to anything i click.

More people facing the same problem, so this is a bug.

I have the same issue.

UI Editor does not load completely and it freezes, doesn't respond to anything i click.

More people facing the same problem, so this is a bug.

everything freezes in UBot 5 for me. Ubot 5 It is totally useless now  :angry:

everything freezes in UBot 5 for me. Ubot 5 It is totally useless now  :angry:

Yeah, I've noticed that anything to do with the browser (browser.exe) hangs and becomes unresponsive. Mine is completely unuseable too. I'm curious, Is everyone experiencing this issue running a 64 bit system? 

If I use more than one tab, shouldn't the UI be customizable for each tab separately? It stays the same for all tabs... (looks like you can only have one UI no matter how many tabs you use)

If I use more than one tab, shouldn't the UI be customizable for each tab separately? It stays the same for all tabs... (looks like you can only have one UI no matter how many tabs you use)

Please see. http://tracker.ubotstudio.com/issues/10

This is a known issue and is being resolved.

• Like 1