UBot Underground

Ubot isnt completing the captchas?

So i do everything as normal, when it comes to filling out the captcha, it wont fill it out or get stuck on the box, it will just skip the whole code and move onto the next bit

Any idea why? 

Edit: If i click "run node" on the Type Text for the captcha,  it will complete the captcha. I've added in a wait command before and after the captcha but still skips it

post-12633-0-10840400-1379806756_thumb.png

post-12633-0-33375200-1379806762_thumb.png

This works for me:

change attribute(<name="captcha">, "value", $solve captcha(<class="image-captcha">))

Else you shouldn't use the full src URL, since that one change every time you visit the page.

• Like 1
type text(<name="captcha">, $solve captcha(<class="image-captcha">), "Standard")

I used the Captcha's class to figure it out. Be sure it has enough wait to let the captcha load.

This works for me:

change attribute(<name="captcha">, "value", $solve captcha(<class="image-captcha">))

Else you shouldn't use the full src URL, since that one change every time you visit the page.

life saver! thanks so much

type text(<name="captcha">, $solve captcha(<class="image-captcha">), "Standard")

I used the Captcha's class to figure it out. Be sure it has enough wait to let the captcha load.

Cheers brother!!!

Click the little wheel next to the selector. That will bring up the element selector, from there you can select the element.

When tring to get the captcha image you are better using the src with a wildcard (*astrics).