UBot Underground

Placing Cookies In Each Thread Browser.

Hello again, I am working with a site that I believe can detect if there are cookies in the browser and if there are not it will not count the required bot action, is there any way to place random cookies in each thread with out the browser having to visit random sites to pic up the cookies? I could be wrong about this whole thing, is there even a way for other sites to detect what cookies are in a browser?

you could just navigate to amazon, and ebay first? they always drop cookies.

You could also save a cookie file inside the bot, and then write the file each time the bot clears cookies. Sort of like cookie stuffing, but not really.

i wouldn't be surprised to hear a site doing this, but find it unlikely, 

• Like 1

One domain can't read another domains cookies. This would be a huge security risk..

Try faking the refer with the set refer command and see if that helps, or another thing you might try is clearing your flash cookies.

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply's, This is what I have been doing, I have a list of 217 user agents filtered down from a list of 475 user agents, to find the user agents that are supported by the site, I have been setting a random referrer and random user agent each visit, I am also using a random public proxies that has been tested against blacklists, codeen lists, spamhaus, and google passed, anonymous elite test to ensure the proxies are secure as possible for public proxies. I only visit the site in threads and clear flash cookies every 300 seconds along with regular cookies. But the site can still detect a fake visitor I have even made the bot preform a set of random actions on the page for each visitor, and still nothing.

@giganut.  I really think You should try using private proxies  - and see what happens. proxybonanza.com e.g is good and  reasonable too.

I have done that to with 130 private proxies