UBot Underground

What PC should I choose?

I usually use my MacBook Pro for work, but ubot needs Win-environment. I have tried to use a portable laptop, but it seams like ubot drains the power out of it. Goes slow. 

So I have found that I probably need to invest in a bigger desktop computer. 

Of these computers, which one would work of a price below 5000 NOK (about $830 USD) ?

POS  why u dont try VirtualBOX  VMWare or some other Virtualizer around.

if your book got enougth power it should be not a problem to deal with that

My Mac is always in use, and often run hard, so I would like another computer. I used Parallells 4 back in time when that was new, and I never quite liked the idea of sharing resources on two OSs. 

@beatngu

Hvor holder du til i landet? Sørlandet her.

My Mac is always in use, and often run hard, so I would like another computer. I used Parallells 4 back in time when that was new, and I never quite liked the idea of sharing resources on two OSs. 

@beatngu

Hvor holder du til i landet? Sørlandet her.

Your latest link will do the trick,or you can save some money just building your own pc from scratch.

I always build them myself you can shave 30-40% of the price that way.

Or you can check finn.no for a second hand pc they are cheap in norway.

Jeg er fra Stavanger men flyttet ut av Norge pga all de idiotiske lover og regler i Norge.

Bor naa i Amsterdam!

Maybe you should consider buying a computer with SDD, since the bottle neck of most computers out there is HDD performance.

I have it and I don't regret buying it...my computer is much faster and responsive with SSD.

You can sometimes get pretty good second hand pc's from the classifieds, and they are usually easily upgradable if you check out the model number and everything before hand. I've bought pcs for less than $50 that after then spending another $50 on have become pc's worth a few hundred $.