UBot Underground

[SELL] Empire Avenue BOT - Investment & Social Manager

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well first of all that software only adds new users, it does not dump shares when they are falling or below a threshold nor does it allow you to reinvest in those shareholders who invested in you. Its

OK I confirmed it on the backend for you, should be able to log in now with your credentials which it did create.  Take note to enter your user name and pass into the registration tab in the empire in

Well lets see beyond the obvious fact that it costs $100 for 500 000 (e) which you can generate yourself within a week or so initially , snowballing larger and larger, faster and faster as you go.. Th

Price was increased to $27 on last update , going to $37 on next. (sometime next week) -

This will eventually launch as a wso at $47 every 3 months or 19.99 per month with an updated UI and consolidation of the modules (Existing members get all updates)

The closest comp does a fraction of this bot at $47 per month.

The reason for a recurring payment is that there are constant updates applied to this bot in order to keeping it running 24/7 (I use this too).

You WILL recoup your costs within days and if you lock in now you are set at that rate forever. 

Did you just leave the bot running and let it do it's thing to achieve this, or is there other stuff you have to do as well?

I left the bot running.  It's very stable and I left it on for days.  The new reinvest module is awesome, but that one looks like you have to manually start it (for now at least.  It would be awesome if that could loop - @rich correct me if I'm wrong) so I'll probably run it once a day after the downward trending stocks are sold off..

Well everything else runs on a loop but I was hesitant to add the reinvest module into a loop procedure as it could 1 drain all your funds and 2 if you dont have a lot of investors then it will hit the same people over and over and over with shout outs all over their walls it would just be too much and I wouldn't want to risk any ones accounts in any way either..its a powerful module what I do is use it for is once a week, or if funds are high twice,  I just hit everyone and remind them I love em with a few more shares - usually 25 this in turn inspires them to reinvest in you which ultimately is the end goal that or visit a link in your shout out. 

@darryl I wish we could cash out but then the bot wouldn't be for sale :)  .. You need to reinvest the generated wealth into social actions for your websites and videos these are called "Missions" You have better control over the mission process within your browser for now but I will eventually add a module for that in some way or form. One of the main benefits of emp ave is that there are tons of marketers and business owners on there so these are real people with Klout and in many cases thousands of followers. The right share could mean tons of sales/conversions/email captures.

Save your eaves for the next module I will be adding that is going to allow you to invest in the top 1000 highest paying divs

Just leave it running all day but make sure you have down checked on the front page, and loop dump checked in the settings window - check over ride fresh face to dump fresh faces (new people) if their trend is down. Basicly you get them as they come in at a value of 10-12 which quickly raises to at least 20 even if they dont do anything, if it notices them at 20 something with a downward trend it will dump them - thereby doubling your money.  Its been tested on brand new accounts with the paltry sum your given and that just enough however if you want to make a bit more cash (e) then you can do a few missions to get over that lul and bring your funds back up. So its important to leave both dump and new arrivals running 24/7

ok, I did let the bot run for 20h and I pushed a STOP button today ad a social accounts and push LOGIN now my my balance is 35,785 and my status is:

should I push Arivals button to let the bot do it things or it is fine like this?

screanshot with my settings http://gyazo.com/e63d0084a51c37ae94ec57909674d1c0 are correct?

Edited by staszek30

Well those are pretty low funds. I would just close it up for the day, do some missions then leave it running over night on DOWN only and when you wake up should have much more funds. It usually takes a few days before a new stock will start to downtrend. (Its when the stock is dumped you get the funds back + whatever difference right)  Resume arrivals when your funds permit. 

do some missions then leave it running over night on DOWN..

so no SOCIAL SCRAPE checked, what about LOOP DUMP and OVERRIDE FRESH FACE?

ok, I will close a bot for today and try to make some missions.

I noticed that my version of the bot is EMPIRE-AVE-BOT-V242, should it be 2.44?

Optimal settings are to have everything running and checked and do the re invest module every so often. Because your funds are low you need to stop adding new arrivals because you cant afford it BUT you can certainly still social scrape and you NEED to keep down running so that you can sell the under performers and recoup some of your costs.. (so check fresh faces and loop dump in settings, and also check down on the main tab. ONLY use Share$ (which is changed to div on the latest update when you are looking to dump investments with a low div return)  I prefer to just follow the trend.  

Thanks Jane

Updated to 2.7 now includes a new module to gather the top new arrival leaders

Added new comment fields for a total of 3 , new arrivals, reinvestments and investing in top stocks.

- Will intelligently choose the correct comment - so if your adding a top stock and the person has already invested in you it will switch to your re invest comment

New Screens added to show updated UI

Hi.

In case I missed it, where do I harvest the list of Top stocks to invest in?

Under Tools and More settings there's an option to upload a file, (not sure what format) or where this file should be created from.

Feedback appreciated.

In tab 2 is the top stock harvester located here http://screencast.com/t/RWWazmFmGG

Please note this module must be run before running the rest of the bot (if your running 24/7 then just open another instance to use the harvester)

I found a bug in the top stocks module - it was not saving properly

Empire Ave Investor Updated to 2.71 - just a minor fix to saving/appending to file in the harvester module. 

Thanks for the reply..

However...

1. Don't see the download link to v2.71

2.  I take it gathering top performing IDs is a manual process? Selecting top stocks etc, then choose gather ids?

Edited by activ_x