UBot Underground

Phone Verification Emails

Hello everyone,

So I have been using Ubot for a little while now and I have a basic setup for creating emails. I have a proxy scrapper to work with my proxy changer when creating a new email for a whole different IP. But I am wanting to create accounts with phone verification, how would I go at doing this?

Also do people still buy non phone accounts.

Thanks.

Edited by razer

goto fiverr and look for PVA - people are offering both ready made accounts and also phone number to verify with, Check which type they sell before buying :)

You can also use google voice to verify 5 accounts, and then if you do some research you can find places where you can rent a phone number for a dollar per month. With that you can verify around 5 accounts per phone number. 

What won't work is using google voice to verify 5 accounts and then using google voice of those 5 accounts to verify more accounts....

Sounds cool, I also have been seeing some people by pass the phone verification and just using "current email address" to unluck there account if it does get locked.

Update: by the looks of it I can get $2 sim cards around where I live I was wondering would it be worth it?

Edited by razer