UBot Underground

Copying Images From Another Project

I have been working on a project that has images in the code and I saved them all to a text document to join them with another project but the images when pasting them into the new project doesn't show.

Has anyone encountered this problem before and if so what did you do to overcome this obstacle?

If you wouldn't mind sharing I would be very grateful for your help.

Thank you for your time.

mrwalt

Saving ubot code to text sometimes causes variables etc to not copy I suggest coping code into a new bot and saving

Hey Nuc63,

I tried to save code with the images into a new bot and that didn't work, but thank you for your suggestion.

mrwalt

Hey Nuc63,

Yes, the rest of the code is fine but I am trying to get the images to copy over.  I hope that I understood your question right!  However, when I tried to copy just the images to another file and then save it didn't work.  I have about 10 different codes from previous bots that I am trying to combine into one so I am not sure what I am missing at this point.

mrwatl

You just have to open your .ubot file using 7zip (the file where you have the images)

http://www.7-zip.org/

Then you will see your images there.  Each one is named as a number (the same number they have in your script).  Thats it, copy, move or  delete them etc.  Greetings

Luis Carlos

Hey Luis,

I really want to thank you for your help as it took me a minute to get my head wrapped around what you just laid out, but once I played around with the zip folder and put all of the images in the same folder it worked like a charm.

Once again thank you so much for your help.

Sean