UBot Underground

Confirming Twitter account via Hotmail- Wildcard?

Hey Jack,

Here is the code to verify your twitter account.  Study it and learn from it.

I will try to explain it a little more so you can get a good understanding of how it works.  I'm not a regex expert, and there are a couple steps that could be done away with if I was better at regex but it still works

The first thing you have to do is connect to the mail server.  Then use create table from emails "inside" The connect to mail server command.

Now we will set a variable to the table cell were the verification email is located.  In this instance it is table cell 1,  Row 1 column Four

Then we will use regex to grab the verification url and add it to a list

The unneeded step was deleting the second list item.  If I was better at regex it could be eliminated but this way still works.

Now that we have the verification url isolated and added into a list we will navigate to it.

Congratulations, you have now verified your twitter account!

I know alot of times it's easier to learn from looking at working code and it gives a better understanding on how to use ubot.

Now here is the working code:

connect to mail server("POP3 With SSL", "Yourusernamehere", "password here", "pop3.live.com", 995) {
    create table from emails(&email)
}
set(#temp, $table cell(&email, 1, 4), "Global")
add list to list(%urls, $list from text($find regular expression(#temp, "https.*\\d+"), $new line), "Delete", "Global")
remove from list(%urls, 1)
navigate($next list item(%urls), "Wait")

Hope this helps, and let me know if you get stuck.

Justin

P.S. - I also have the outlook spam trick if you still need it let me know...

• 3 weeks later...