UBot Underground

Am I better off buying bots?

Both.  If you buy bots you will have them created faster than you could do it yourself. But you will also want to have UBot Studio so that you can update those bots you bought, otherwise you will have to pay someone every time there is a change on a website.

Creating bots is easy once you get the hang of it, but it takes time to build them, and also time to learn UBot Studio.  

I would buy bots and create your own.  This way you can quickly get bots to to the market, save yourself time (because time is far more valuable than money), make money faster, and learn all at the same time.

• Like 1

Im probably going to just buy the bot.  Im guessing Im going to have to buy the Professional version.  If I ever wanted to upgrade to the developer edition lets say 6 months later would that be possible?

Learning curve for UBot is quite short if you have some basic programming knowledge you shouldn't have problem's at all.

For getting simple bot rolling you don't need much knowledge, but you need more for making bots robust and handle all potential errors.

By that said, if you'll need bots for yourself (to automate your work) you'll be able to create them quickly and buying UBot is a no-brainer, on the other side making advanced bots (especially when selling them) will take more of your time.

• 1 month later...

buy ubot and try to acquire as much source code as you can.  This will teach you how to build certain aspects and also lets you customize specific aspects as you see fit.

buy ubot and try to acquire as much source code as you can.  This will teach you how to build certain aspects and also lets you customize specific aspects as you see fit.

I totally agree with Colton.. 

I started off by buying Standard edition, I upgraded to pro the same day, or maybe the day after.. I stuck with pro for about 6 months + then I got dev. Not to sell software but to have full access to all features. 

Ubot is the best investment i ever made in relation to computer software.. I had no programming experience b4 buying ubot/ubs. I was building bots that increased my businesses bottom line after the first 3/4 days.. 

I Strongly erg anyone considering to buy UBS, to JUST DO IT..!

PS i use to spend a great deal of money( and TIME) on Rent a coder aka Vworker aka Freelancer. Since i bought ubs i rarely every log in to that account..

Thanks for the help guys.  I love Ubot.  No regrets in buying it.  I plan on buying the dev in a few months.  I bought it to help my business which I started this year.  I doubt I will be selling any bots.  But who knows :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yup. :) Just bought Ubot about a week ago and Im already making $$ from it. Its only about $5 a a day so far but its everyday and super happy. It sure adds up after a month though. :)

Yup. :) Just bought Ubot about a week ago and Im already making $$ from it. Its only about $5 a a day so far but its everyday and super happy. It sure adds up after a month though. :)

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of bot did you make?