UBot Underground

Video tutorial suggestion

I have a suggestion of a video tutorial I would love to see. I would love to see how to scrape user ids from a social network site, then how to navigate to each one, then send a message. I have been trying to figure this out on my own but I am not seeing any videos on youtube yet on it. It will take some time for me to learn but I am willing to learn ubot as much as possible.

uploading video now

That would be very awesome. I have been wanting to do this since I got ubot about a week ago. And if I can see the basics on it I know I can adapt it to other sites as well. I have learned so far how to grab user ids and using wild cards and using firebug to find source and etc. So this video will come in very handy.

That is beautiful the first 2:30 minutes alone is the answer to what I needed. I am about to watch the rest now and then get to work on some bots tonight.

Thanks a ton for this video. I don't know why anyone else didn't already make one but thanks for putting it up now.....

no problem im sure i have videos laying around in screencast answering it before. 

If you ever feel like showing me those as well I would love to see them. I am willing to learn everything I can about ubot. Until I can get some bots sold

I am not able to pay anything, but I do have access to tons of plr, master resell rights and etc. So if you need anything on that aspect just let me know. I'll be glad to send tons of stuff your way.