UBot Underground

Equivalent of break and continue in if, loop, etc. Flow Control statements?

Is there some kind of equivalent to the standard, de-facto programming statements of "break" and "continue" in UBot Studio? Without them, we're stuck deeply nesting if/then/else and setting variables with state information in an effort to control the execution at a finer granularity. If not, I would like to suggest them as a feature request (along with a "Find" window dialog as is present in every program with a text box in Windows, except UBot :-D).

As it stands, I've been doing in my main loops things like "loop while($comparison(#x, "!=", 100) {" and then "set(#x, 100, "Local")" followed by a bunch of if/then/else that are nested deeply in order to avoid execution during error conditions, when a simple "break" would suffice in the loop or loop while statement.

Thanks,

Brandon

I've also encountered same problems when I've started to use ubot studio and I already proposed it, but currently it is not implemented and won't be implemented, so yes, the only way is to nest if/else or to use "return" which little bit emulates break loop behavior