UBot Underground

BUYING bot for site needed ASAP

hey everyone i just purchased ubot thinking i could make the bot my self but ummm yeah need to watch a lot more YT video tuts lol 

Step 1. login into facebook
step2. login to autosocialbot.com
step 3. navigate to autosocialbot.com/xchange.php?p=fb2
step 4. click the "Go to page" button
step 5. like the fan page
step 6. wait 10 sec then click "Confirm" button
step 7. click "next page"
step 8. repeat steps 4-7

also a if statement.  if the page is already liked close the popup and click the skip button not the confirm button.

Paying via paypal skype me: tahoecale

dude i have and also about 20 other members have asked the same question over and over its just Ubot has issues working with popups and i need to like scrape the page for the url then nav to it somehow idk thats what everyone keeps telling me but its not helping just wish someone who has worked with ubot for a wile could make this in mins 

• 1 month later...

Lol, I built this same bot but like tahoecale said, popups aren't being viewed.  Stuck in the same place.  I don't know what to do until ubot figures out how to make those pop ups visible.  Sorry to tell you buddy but you are probably not going to to get this bot unless someone can figure out a way around the popup issue.