UBot Underground

bots are not running on other PC´s

Hey, :)

i have this problem: i have create a bot, compile and it runs in my PC - but I´ll use it on 1 other PC and 2 notebooks (all with Win XP).

1. PC: if I open the mybot.exe --> crash with "Browser.exe - application error" 

2. + 3. Laptop: after downloading the support files the bot is opening. But if i write the username in one ui-text-box and use TAB or click in die next field for write in the password, the username is deleted and the field is empty again... :huh:

Does anyone have a solution for me?

In add or delete files make sure that all the actually are working correctly. What often happens is a  virus screws up the files and then you get rid of the virus but your computer is still screwed up. There is an option where you can repair the files, or you could just update them.

Is XP really old? I think microsoft is not going to support it after this year.

Thanks for the answers. The bots have no add or delete files and XP ist SP3 with all updates. The notebooks are older and have minimum the system requirements for win7, but they are only for runnig tools like ubot ore other analytical tools/scrape tools.

But my brother had a good idea: I need to compile the bots on this XP-Computer and it works. :)  He says, maybe it´s a problem with the 64 bit operating system on my main-computer ans the XP 32 bit version. For the next error need to change the boot.ini and think, then they will run. :rolleyes: Hope so....

I also had issue 2 with one of my customers, never found any good solution and I'm also compiling on 64-bit win 7, so maybe there is real problem with 32-bit systems

• 2 months later...

...compile the bots on this XP-Computer and it works. :) 

That works, but later are many other problems... Data Execution Prevention from SP2 and others. :mellow:  Now I use only win7.