UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

This guy is the best! Warrior+ has a new system called WSO Pro Adaptive. I contacted meter about this an hour ago, and he already started working on the update. The new warrior+ system seems to be really messed up (programming wise), but meter was able to work around the problem somehow. We already did some tests and it seems to work pretty well now! Thanks, man!

meter has the best support ever! And of course, Ubot Locker is top-notch! I'm glad I got this system, I can safely recommend this to anyone!

Thanks again & all the best,

Marton

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

meter i sent you a pm xD i have done loads of testing of the app you sent me to test the security have some good news and some bad news xD 

would like to talk with you further on this xD

As a new customer id be interested if maybe some light could be shed?

As a new customer id be interested if maybe some light could be shed?

He was able to remove an external encryption layer (the packer, themida), but was unable to attack the core of the product. With his permission I can publish the PM conversation if you're still worried about security :)

-meter

Hey sorry Walter, this does not offer Aweber integration. I do however have a 'List Emails' feature which lists all emails captured by the system as a text file. From there you can import it wherever you want.

-meter

Hey meter! I just purchased the product, but for some reason it does not let me send you a private message. Is there anyway I can get your e-mail, or some other type of social media messaging in order to give you my transaction ID, and what not?

Hey meter! I just purchased the product, but for some reason it does not let me send you a private message. Is there anyway I can get your e-mail, or some other type of social media messaging in order to give you my transaction ID, and what not?

look at the first post in this thread at the bottom it has his email. should be same address you sent paypal funds to.

Just sent you a PM with your package. Thank you!

-meter

Hi guys,

I'll be traveling to Europe now. I will be offline for 24-48 hours while I am in transit. All packages and support messages will resume when I get back.

-meter

Seriously awesome bit of kit, thank you!

My partner has coded a DAP plugin (allows DAP to send notifications to UbotLocker to create licenses) and a WP plugin that displays license info directly inside a Wordpress site if you would like to see the code and potentially integrate into future releases?

would have been good if we could create a project with limited time updates per license.

for example, buy bot => get 6 months update

if they want to keep getting updates after then we put them in a project with recurring payments.

Hello! I set up everything correctly according to what you had stated in the instructions, but when someone submits the email and license key in the program, it comes up with this error:

http://gyazo.com/6bf4451ec145ecdb4000315afbf1faed

Can you help me please by any chance?

Heya,

Can you PM me the bot?

-meter

would have been good if we could create a project with limited time updates per license.

for example, buy bot => get 6 months update

if they want to keep getting updates after then we put them in a project with recurring payments.

This has come up before. If enough people ask for it I'll implement it :)

-meter