UBot Underground

Hi folks,

Just wanted to say Hi! as a new Ubot user.

I bought on 31st Jan and finished my first working bot yesterday. It is a bot to automate a boring part of a product I'm launching on Friday coming (8th Feb). That just saved me at least 10 minutes of copy/pasting and removed a part of my product I was uncomfortable with.

Imagine the instruction:

"now go through all 25 of your listings. Right click, copy the link. Open notepad, write the title then paste the link. Do this 25 times."

Becomes...

"Open the software I provide and click 'run'. The file will be on your desktop within 30 seconds."

Much better I think.

I was only able to do this I reckon because I watched all the videos I could before purchase so that gave me a head start and an understanding of the process.

I look forward to expanding my product portfolio and to interacting with you good people. I have been here many times pre-purchase as a guest and the forum is a fantastic resource.

All the best,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Welcome...  it's great that you got your first bot done :)

Ubot is a time saver for mundane tasks, you will love it

What ya launching?

Happy Botting

Jane

• Like 1

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the welcome. It is called Simple Video Dash. It allows people to deliver hosted video as a dashboard style software. You could have a bunch of YouTube videos for example and deliver it as a downloaded product instead of embedding each video in a web page.

It requires getting the video code to brand the software- a manual task until last night. Just need to update the videos now. 

I do have a plan for a big Ubot project but wanted to get in while discounted. As it happened the discount was extended but I got in anyway.

I'll need to look at your security program too. See how much Friday brings :) 

Thanks again,

Dave

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the welcome. It is called Simple Video Dash. It allows people to deliver hosted video as a dashboard style software. You could have a bunch of YouTube videos for example and deliver it as a downloaded product instead of embedding each video in a web page.

It requires getting the video code to brand the software- a manual task until last night. Just need to update the videos now. 

I do have a plan for a big Ubot project but wanted to get in while discounted. As it happened the discount was extended but I got in anyway.

I'll need to look at your security program too. See how much Friday brings :) 

Thanks again,

Dave

Nice, If you are launching on w+ or zoo then give me a pm i might be able to send out for ya to my list :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the Most awesome place on earth (i could be a little bit exaggerating , haha)

Ubot is a time and life save , and if you become really good at it , it can be easily become a money maker on demand !

People in here are really helpful , and friendly (sometimes lol) !

• Like 1