UBot Underground

I just had a sort of epiphany in another thread, talking/answering to UBotBuddy.

Fellow UBotters, WHAT IF we would have a contest where each we could build a bot to play a certain game, say... SCRABBLE for example.. and see who wins?

What do you think?

Something like coding some sort of A.I. (artificial intelligence) bot.  Heh?  Interesting?

Seth & Co. might even jump in and add a nice prize(s) for the winner(s) - after all it would be just good advertisement.

• Like 1

I feel I have nothing to contribute with right now (pretty new botter), but as long as the source codes are shared (after a while may be) I might learn some great stuff about putting A.I. into bots. :-)

Thumbs up !

I remember Duane coded up a pretty cool bot to win free tokens from chuckie cheese online...

It was pretty cool, and the best part is: FREE TICKETS TO CHUCKIE CHEESE

So that's my challenge to you:

http://www.chuckecheese.com/play

Automate skee ball so I can take my daughter to chuck e cheese for her birthday on friday with some extra tickets!

• Like 1

Silly game, ha, ha, ha...

It is not a game to play against another bot.  It should be a place where two bots mimicking two human players, could play against each other.

Such as backgammon, scrabble, warships, etc... (Naturally GO or CHESS would be much too difficult to code)

I think the challenge is a great idea! I was considering creating a challenge site awhile back with different levels like go to this url and the bot must do certain things to get to the next page but I'm not quite creative enough to make it nor do I have the time :/

But I like the idea of taking an existing game and seeing who the best can be if you make this happen I'm in for sure :)