UBot Underground

Generic Failure Occurred

I'm getting this error in my ui html panel right after I click the button I have set up to run this script. This error appears in the panel itself and then the info needed to complete the script is gone. Can someone please point me in the right direction to resolve this? Is it something in my html panel itself or in the script? I'm not going to paste the entire html code here because a) it's really long and B) it will give away my entire bot.

Thanks!

It's weird because I have three tabs, each do something completely different, but two of the three suddenly quit working. The first tab, which when I click the button to run the script, signs up for a new account. On the second tab the script adds people and the third sends messages. the last two tabs both have the same problem. When I click the button to run everything I instantly see Error: Generic Failure Occured, but they still run the entire script the way that they should. It's just in the UI panel that I suddenly see this.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I urgently need this resolved. Is this something I should create a support ticket for?

EDIT: I just realized that after I get this error if I click on another tab and then back to the one with the error the error is gone and I see my ui panel. Any ideas what is causing this?