UBot Underground

I want my bot to log in with different accounts, in different tabs. I want it to multitask and to have a different cookie history in each tab so I can be logged with different account in each tab

How can I do this?

• Like 2

That's a good question I want to actually do the opposite and I would like to know the status of cookie sharing.

Hopefully one of the pro's steps in with an answer because I have a feeling it will clarify allot for me as-well.

• Like 1

cookies are separated by browsers so you can multi-task this way by using something like

thread {
   in new browser {
   }
}

and putting all tasks in the 'in new browser' node. Then create a new thread with a 'in new browser' and they should all occur simultaneously

they load up when you hit run if that's what you're asking.

Edit :

since you're probably wondering, you can write what you want by doing it in the main browser (click this do that) and drag them into the individual 'in new browsers'

define open {
   thread {
    in new browser {
	    navigate("google.com", "Wait")
	    pause script
    }
   }
   thread {
    in new browser {
	    pause script
    }
   }
   thread {
    in new browser {
	    pause script
    }
   }
   thread {
    in new browser {
	    pause script
    }
   }
   thread {
    in new browser {
	    pause script
    }
   }
}

The top here is just an example

ui stat monitor("<script type=\"text/javascript\">
    window.onload = ubot.runScript(\'open()\')
</script>", "")

this will run a define command as soon as opening up the compiled bot, in this example it runs 'open'

• Like 1

Can someone help me please? I need to finish this bot by tonight, I copied the code from the post above (the long one, i'm using uBot standard)

but when I click the Start button it doesn't do anything, doesn't start nothing

Image rec was the main reason I upgraded, but yeah threading is part of pro.

That's one of the few things labeled pretty clearly as a difference between standard and pro :

Run unlimited browsers simultaneously with Multithreading.

why would we have to go back to version 3.5 for the same money we paid. i think this thread brings up a very crutial point about the licensing levels and how they resttrict the useability of ubot.

Ok i can see offering different levels of performance, but seriously

WE NEED THREADS AND SOCKETS TOO and HTML UI.

I mean we had it in 3.5 and now "its just ah too bad we took that out for you unless you pay again" .. "how much? , "same price!!"....

its like driving a car and then two years later the dealership comes and steals your transmission and tires and says you can have them back only if you pay again as punnishment for getting the standard license we have taken away something you got to use in the license in v3.5 but then not in v4

And just a side note i still pay the monthly membership fee to stay updated

So how about a comprimise:

GIve us a lower amount of threads we can use, and maybe a limited html UI

But to not allow us the most usefull features UBOT has come up with is a crime, i got a standard license, but i feel much like the user above with that We paid good money for this it should at least be capable of some of this.

I could live with it if Seth wanted to only allow us say 10 threads or 5 threads thats fine but NONE thats just not right ( ok 1 in total )

this needs to change as it makes ubots unstable at times with only one thread working so right there is incentive

we had it in 3.5 and i think we should get it in v4 now too, even if it were limited a bit for standard version im sure we could all live with that till we had enough to fork over more $$ for something we already had

• Like 1

this needs to change as it makes ubots unstable at times with only one thread working so right there is incentive

Haha... You've obviously never threaded in v4...

Buggy as hell.

I'm thinking about getting a refund just because of this. I feel like i've been ripped off.

All I need is 3 or 5 multithreaded browsers that run at the same time, but I can't do it with my 245$ license?

I also contacted support, asking the same thing that I asked here, she sent me to a video tutorial of a Professional version, I told her 3 times I have the Standard license not pro, and it seemed like she was treating me like a retard and she kept sending me back to the Professional version video tutorial which is completely useless for me.

Support feels very much like one of those very big multinational companies with millions of clients, they don't really look at what you're asking, they just want to get it solved super quick by sending you a link and basicly telling you 'Find out yourself' without even having a glimpse at the problem you have.

That's email support, but without this forum I would have been completely lost.

Really not happy now.

I can understand your frustration.

But really you have not been ripped off.

It really sucks to not have multi-threading in standard license. Was the only reason I upgraded to pro...

But, they are now very clear that multi-threading is not available in basic version :(

ya but hes right we had it already then they just took it away, its one thing to never have it , its another to take away features from our license ;-) so really our upgrade to v4 and monthly service agreement is a downgrade and thats not what im paying for either to be downgraded without justification

• 4 weeks later...