UBot Underground

[sell] Chicken Prox source code Example

http://lovelantis.com/ubot/chickenprox.png

Chicken Prox is an intuitive launching point in creating your first proxy scraping application.

Using the thermonuclear properties of REGEX it scrapes those pesky proxies right off the page and into your pockets.

For ubot enthusiasts, proxies are like an underground currency used on the black-bot market.

Let's face it, proxies are the life-blood of our bots.

Without them, we might as well be knocking on the door of hotmail, yahoo, google and every other major web site announcing ourselves.

So what exactly is in this script?

A simple exploit using a major platforms that proxies are commonly posted on,

a Regular Exp

ression to snatch these suckers up

and simple list manipulation (opening/saving continually).

Since we're all friends here -we better be!

I'm including a site list to go with it

I've personally been able to grab over 200,000 proxies with this list.

Price is $9.99

Send me a message on here after payment with either an email or skype to send the package.

It'll include a compiled version. Let me set up a quick demo video. Sorry about setting the title as buy, should read 'sell.' Clearly a sign I need more coffee.

It'll include a compiled version. Let me set up a quick demo video. Sorry about setting the title as buy, should read 'sell.' Clearly a sign I need more coffee.

Waiting for your video demo. You are able to modify the "BUY" in "SELL" - Click EDIT (as usual) then USE FULL EDITOR and you will be able to change your title.

:)

Waiting for your video demo. You are able to modify the "BUY" in "SELL" - Click EDIT (as usual) then USE FULL EDITOR and you will be able to change your title.

:)

Thank you sir, that seems to have done it.

@Automator The short answer is no. The reason I leave it out is because ubot just isn't a great medium for testing proxies. That's not to say it can't be done, it certainly can be done but there's already a lot of free programs out there that do a much better job of testing and judging proxies. Testing that many in ubot would take far too long even with threading.

@Everyone I'll be putting a video together in the next few days. Right now I'm facing some technical difficulties on my end so chances are you might get refunded until it's all sorted.

there's already a lot of free programs out there that do a much better job of testing and judging proxies.

that makes sense.

what are some of these free programs that test proxies?

There's no php involved, package will include both source (for standard) and a compiled version with some of the tweaks from from dev/pro editions. First test I ran with it was pretty smooth but subsequent runs have shown a few kinks. I've rewritten everything about three times which is why I'm holding off on sales still, until I'm 100% sure it will pull 200k every time. All thats left is rewriting the compiled version one last time to make it a bit faster, editing the list of sites, creating a demo video and I may have to edit the sales post since things are a little different. I expect it all to hopefully be done by Friday.

Delays have mostly been due to school, weather (last few days) and not being completely satisfied with speed.

Been having a bit of issues lately on el computadora (too many bsod to count, need to gut the system) and time restraints.

With that said, with the next browser update of Ubot coming out, I'm edging on the side of giving it out for free and letting the community dissect it (after the update).

There's a lot of room for improvement in terms of speed and what not. I'll try and put up a donation link if anyone feels like buying me a free beer for it.