UBot Underground

Timeout for every command

You have an identical thread open here: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11753-timeout-for-every-command/&do=findComment&comment=62287

There is no need to open multiple threads for the same topic - on the contrary, it will not be only annoying, but also very hard for YOU to collect all the answers in a single place.

People in the forum will read when they get online and if they can, they'll help. You need to be patient.

At most, IF a day or two passed with no answer at all, you may add a new post to your old thread to bump it, but not open a new one.

In regards to the topic at hand, I tried to help you with an answer on the other thread.

Be well...

Hi,

After the navigate command. Add Flow Commands->wait for element, choose an element from bottom of page. In the advanced drop down in wait for element you can set the number of seconds to wait.

Kevin

Well the problem happens when I am scraping from a page. It hangs on the Add list to list> page scrape. It only hangs on some sites, but the hang can sometimes be for 5-10 minutes. I wish there was a way to have a timeout for add list to list, so after 10 seconds if its not done adding the list to list, it will move on to the next command.

Well the problem happens when I am scraping from a page.

Why would you add list to list when the page has not fully loaded in the Ubot browser?

After the navigate command. Add Flow Commands->wait for element, choose an element from bottom of page. In the advanced drop down in wait for element you can set the number of seconds to wait.

The "wait for element" command would hold execution until Ubot browser has the selected element loaded or number of seconds set in command's timeout parameter have passed.

Kevin

I don't understand why you even need a wait at all for add list to list...

It will not move on to the next step anyway until the list is added to the list, so the wait is just un-neccasary. Depending on how big your list is it can take a little time to add the list to the list. It can also depend on many factors since you are adding a list to a list from a page scrape.