UBot Underground

i wanna be an internet marketer

I know this is not ubot related, the this community seems to be about the buisness of makeing money so I feel that you guys will steer me in the rite direction.

what are some good forums to read about what works and what to avoid.

In the internet marketing and traffic generation

game.

I don't want to be spoon fed a meal, I want to learn how to hunt the game.

Thanx

stanf

I second the warrior forum... those guys definitely have their pulse on what is working and what isn't... just be careful not to get sucked into the hype or you'll never get anything accomplished...

Blackhatworld for the best info - WF if you want to sell stuff :P

But seriously there are lots of good forums and each has their own advantages and disadvantages.

With that being said the best education in IM is this: fail, fail faster, keep failing, get back up and do it again. Be persistent and keep trying things until they work for you - it doesn't matter (to an extent) what other people say or what works for them in the end just do what is right for you.

Also, don't get stuck in a information coma when you read about stuff - you don't need to be an expert. If you are going to be an expert in anything make it in the field of trying methods.

Wow I cant belive that you guys recomended WF and BHW.

WF= made to rip off noobs period is just a big marketplace. Yes we are all in there but most of us we just go there to sell our stuff.

BHW= Since the new owners took over the place is a joke. It has a nice Marketplace I gotta give them that.

IMHO I Think that Money Maker Discussion is one of the best IM forums.

I have being there since I started on this business on 2007 and is thanks to that forum that I have being successful online. Staff members really help the community. Right now they got an October Extravaganza contest where they are giving away over $20k in prizes mostly tools that any IM person needs.

P0s3id0n

• Like 1

The thing with IM is that the landscape is always changing, there is never a status quo so nothing works for long and you need to be one of the ones actually finding what works rather then reading about it... because once you've read about it, its too late, a zillion other people have read about it and are going to be doing the same thing and that is the end of that strategy...

The only reason people will start shooting their mouths off about this or that IM strategy is because it has stopped working, but still sounds viable. Its actually quite funny, the number of people that are telling you how to get rich when they are, and probably always will be dirt poor!

I like the warrior forum because it gives me great ideas and there is some stuff on there that has proven itself to be pure gold. While they are few and far between they are there if you put the effort into looking and learn how to separate the BS from the Gold... which really isn't all that difficult.

i want to thank you guys for taking the time to answer this post.

all three sites look interesting ,I looked all three over last night,

I am going to have to dig in each a little deeper over the weekend ,

but again thanx for the response and your opinions on each.

Wow I cant belive that you guys recomended WF and BHW.

WF= made to rip off noobs period is just a big marketplace. Yes we are all in there but most of us we just go there to sell our stuff.

BHW= Since the new owners took over the place is a joke. It has a nice Marketplace I gotta give them that.

IMHO I Think that Money Maker Discussion is one of the best IM forums.

I have being there since I started on this business on 2007 and is thanks to that forum that I have being successful online. Staff members really help the community. Right now they got an October Extravaganza contest where they are giving away over $20k in prizes mostly tools that any IM person needs.

P0s3id0n

I forgot about MMD! I was a vip there before when it was cheaper but they didn't have much stuff in there at the time. I bet its a lot better now I'm going to go check them out again I think.