makes creating ui's like the example's below a breeze

http://77thcloud.com/salepageimages/demo.jpg

http://77thcloud.com/salepageimages/demo2.jpg

Click Here to see how quick and easy it is to create Multi Tabbed UI's

PLUS

You can now use the UI Builder to create Autoit scripts for

opening and closing ui html windows

http://77thcloud.com/salepageimages/demo3.jpg

No matter what kind of ui you want to create, whether you want a multi tabbed ui,

a regular single type ui with either a colored background or using an image

as a background, or if you want to use a central control panel to open ui html windows

as in the example above, you can do it with ease

with the HTML UI Builder

Click Here to see videos on how to create

Multi Tabbed UI's

It really is no more difficult to create an html ui than it is to create

the standard ui for uBot when using the HTML UI Builder,

uploading icons to your server is really the only extra process required,

and that only takes a few minutes at most,

so why not take advantage of the 7 day trial being offered

and test the builder out for yourself at no cost!

Then if you decide to buy the price is just

$67

So you can start creating html ui's for your bots almost as

easily as it is to create the standard ui for just $67

The HTML UI Builder is no longer available since

the Drag & Drop UI Builder, which is far superior

was launched.

You can check out the

Drag & Drop UI Builder here

If you have purchased or taken the 7 day trial your feedback on how you

find the program is most welcome in this thread and will give others

an idea as to whether or not it's worth giving a try.

Regards Darryl.

Hmmm, I attempted the trail download but it's reading error when I enter my info and TRIAL like listed..

for me to trial not availble

My apologies for that, I'm working on it now

Update:

The installer seemed to be causing a problem for some reason.

If you delete the "ui builder" folder including the exe file from your "C" folder and download the

trial again, then manually put the downloaded "ui builder" folder directly

into the "C" folder it should work.

It worked for me when I tested it just now so hopefully will be ok.

Please let me know if it works for you or not.

Just want to announce that I am currently working on a fantastic new feature for the ui builder.

This new feature will greatly increase the ease in which to get a fully functional ui into your bots

and I will be offering a 7 day trial so that if you want you can test it out without committing any money.

I will announce when it is ready in this thread, so keep a watch if you are interested.

Darryl.

Any update on the new version?

Tested the first version a couple of hours and would love to try out the new version before i buy...

Any update on the new version?

Tested the first version a couple of hours and would love to try out the new version before i buy...

Hi beatngu,

I should have everything ready sometime on the weekend, hopefully on Saturday but more likely it will be Sunday.

Ok I have finished adding the new feature to the ui builder. It makes creating a "multi tabbed ui" a really simple process.

It will also create Autoit scripts for opening and closing ui windows, you just need to convert them to exe's with the

converter that comes with Autoit.

Not to forget that you can still create a regular html ui with either a colored background or an image background

very easily.

If you give the trial a go would love to see your comments below on how you find the program.

Regards Darryl.

• 4 weeks later...

Is this usable with the standard license?

If you want to create ui's for the browser area you can still use the Builder to do that with the standard version.

But you do need dev to use the ui html panel and ui html windows.

• 4 weeks later...

So I tried it out, and it's pretty cool. If you made it so that you don't have to use images for the tabbed ui and you made it so that you could add more than just 5 items to the tabbed UI I would def purchase it, but those two limitations means that I have to host images for bot I build on my server and I'm limited to only 5 tabbed menu items, and that pretty much won't work for me. If you decide to add those two functions hit me up and I'll make a purchase!

So I tried it out, and it's pretty cool. If you made it so that you don't have to use images for the tabbed ui and you made it so that you could add more than just 5 items to the tabbed UI I would def purchase it, but those two limitations means that I have to host images for bot I build on my server and I'm limited to only 5 tabbed menu items, and that pretty much won't work for me. If you decide to add those two functions hit me up and I'll make a purchase!

Hi Josh,

I will look at adding those functions you mentioned.

Will post back here with something more definite asap.

I have now added the option so that you do not need to use images or upload anything to your server for creating multi tabbed ui's.

Also you can have as many tabs as you want using this new option, you are not limited to 5 tabs.

Click the link below to watch a short screencast which demonstrates how quick and easy it is to create ui's with the HTML UI Builder.

http://screencast.com/t/Xiu8aH9EWfa

I believe that this is as easy as it gets for creating ui's.

Have you got a video that shows the "You can now use the UI Builder to create Autoit scripts for opening and closing ui html windows" part of the software?

I don't have a video but here are a couple of screenshots:

Autoit open window

Autoit close window

Just use Autoit's "Compile Script to .exe" to convert the autoit script created by the ui builder to an exe file.

Then create the buttons in your bot to run the exe's. A button in your "ui panel" to run the exe to open the window, and a button in your "ui window" to run the exe to close the window.

Click Here to download an example of how to get it working in uBot 

Thanks !

It's been a while since I used AutoIt3 but I loved it. Time to blow the dust off (well actually install it again) ;)

As an ex-fan of AutoIt, I was a little surprised at the lack of Gui options within uBot! I expected to make more saleable bots without the enforced menu bar options. Maybe it's there just that I haven't spotted it.

However the functions and ease of things such as captcha solving has impressed me. I just need to get my head away from windows automation and onto just browser automation.

Added a couple of features to the UI Builder

1) Have made creating the tabbed layout much easier now when selecting "Create UI Layout"
then "Use Buttons" and also added the option of choosing font type.
(NOTE: not all the fonts seem to work for some reason, I will remove the ones
that don't work when I get the chance)

2)  Added the option of choosing font type when adding text to the ui
(again not all fonts working)

3) added the option to select a background color for text box, block text, list box
and drop down.

UPDATE:  Removed fonts that were not working and added option to choose font for

color buttons in ui.

• 1 month later...

Autoit open window

Autoit close window

Just use Autoit's "Compile Script to .exe" to convert the autoit script created by the ui builder to an exe file.

Then create the buttons in your bot to run the exe's. A button in your "ui panel" to run the exe to open the window, and a button in your "ui window" to run the exe to close the window.

Click Here to download an example of how to get it working in uBot 

hey Darryl, i downloaded the autoit bot you enclosed BUT it did not work ... am i missing something?

hey Darryl, i downloaded the autoit bot you enclosed BUT it did not work ... am i missing something?

I just downloaded it and it is working for me, so I don't know why it's not for you.

It is a source code bot and it needs to stay in the same folder as the 'exes' folder or it won't work.