UBot Underground

Uploading profile pic - twitter

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Guys here is how you upload the profile pic into twitter.   EDIT: Code doesn't longer works. Updated code is on my last post   I have being using this piece of code for over 3 months and pics uploa

Ok guys here is a Video tutorial I made for this code. I hope this help you guys get this issue resolved.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SATmjpuVRqU     P0s3id0n

Yeah they finally rolled out the flash uploader in full. I hate those flash uploaders as UBot just cant work with them. I wonder if the dev team will ever do something about it. Every day more sites a

Posted Images

I see that I forgot something on the above code.

Set user agent to IE 6.

Yes I know it shows mobile but what I do is set user agent to IE 6 and make the account on mobile after the account is done then I just navigate to

https://twitter.com/settings/profile and I can update the profile with no problems under that user agent. I find that this doesn't work with any other user agent.

P0s3id0n

I see that I forgot something on the above code.

Set user agent to IE 6.

Yes I know it shows mobile but what I do is set user agent to IE 6 and make the account on mobile after the account is done then I just navigate to

https://twitter.com/settings/profile and I can update the profile with no problems under that user agent. I find that this doesn't work with any other user agent.

P0s3id0n

Yep thought that at the time and I added it myself there and then.

Any chance of seeing a video of this running inside your ubot in case ive missed something? This has turned into a big thread and ultimately many of us aren't any nearer to getting the images uploaded.

I am however very grateful for your input as you definitely are onto something. I'm just frustrated that I'm probably missing something small but can't see what. Are you using proxies? I wonder are dynamic smaller pooled proxies banned?

of course they were the first people i contacted when having this problem. she then refered me to the forum for ' script related help '....

Sorry to hear that... I can understand your frustration.

Yeah same using ie6 and doing the same linkage. im 100% im doing it correct.. it just isnt working lol. if

P0s3id0n doesnt mind... compiling a demo bot that JUST does the profile pic upload.. that would be a good way to test if it is indeed our CODE or if it is something ubot/computer based. But id have to say with 99% certainty.. its ubot or something conflicting with it.

sorry for the bold i guess it did that cuz i copy and pasted ur name :)

thanks man. will test it soon. going thru the video though my code seems to be the same but we'll see! thanks again

I ran your source code. Unfortunately it didnt work for me :(

it keeps attempting to load the header image instead of profile image.

No need bro I am sharing the Ubot source. The only way that you will preferr text code vs attachment is if you are not an UBot customer therefore you can't download attachment so you might be using a cracked UBot version or on a VPS so this source is not for you. I am not saying that you are I am just saying that is a possibility.

Thanks for the share Manny.

This time I do get the popup appearing where it tries to change the image. However, it stays stuck in the loop (for about 5 mins I left it go).

Anyone else experience this?

Other than that thanks for the video - I never got this far with the account creation before :)

Thanks for the share Manny.

This time I do get the popup appearing where it tries to change the image. However, it stays stuck in the loop (for about 5 mins I left it go).

Anyone else experience this?

Other than that thanks for the video - I never got this far with the account creation before :)

Same is happeningg with me, but is it popping up the PROFILE image or HEADER image? for me its popping up header image instead of profile. thats why its in a continuous loop.

Same is happeningg with me, but is it popping up the PROFILE image or HEADER image? for me its popping up header image instead of profile. thats why its in a continuous loop.

I can't replicate that here man so there is no way for me to fix it. You will have to play with it as for me it always uploads the avatar as I showed on the video.

yeah its strange.. it seems like it works for your computer but not for mine or the others. we're all on win 7. framework 4. u both have dev. and i have pro. hard to find where the problem is.. but it certainly exists.

Well like I said in the video I have tried on a few computers here on my end. One Custom Built 16 GB Ram W7 Pro and another HP 3 GB Ram W7 Home Premium and it worked just fine on both computers and people in my forum are reporting good success rate on the compiled bot so I honestly do not know what else I can do.

Ken, what about you? is it popping up profile or header image for you?

Thanks for your help manny. Trust me I appreciate it.. I just wish it would work for me :)

I get the Upload a header image" and it stays on it: http://content.screencast.com/users/koconnor00/folders/Jing/media/b62bad9c-b511-42e3-9613-eeaae2c29197/2012-11-12_1755.png

yup same exact thing... this is really frustrating that it works for others but not myself or ken. I really wish ubot support would do their job and try to resolve this issue. How is it that the EXACT same code works in one way for someone and differently for another doesnt make sense to me at all...

Here's an idea: for those who can actually get this working - can you compile the code and deply an exe? Just let us know the paths to set (I guess desktop\avatars\) and we can drop a few avatars into that folder.

Then we can run it and see if it will work on our machines?

In other news #blackop2 is out today :)

yup same exact thing... this is really frustrating that it works for others but not myself or ken. I really wish ubot support would do their job and try to resolve this issue. How is it that the EXACT same code works in one way for someone and differently for another doesnt make sense to me at all...

my opinion when they branched off the code into levels of dev/pro/standard they broke the compatibility between them