UBot Underground

Problems with twitter bots

Hello guys

I built a twitter bot that can log in to accounts then start tweeting minions to people and it was working just fine with no problems. However in the last few days a problem with the box that you write tweets in happened where before the box will enlarge when you click on it and can write the tweet and it'll show the button TWEET but no it doesn't and I've tried many times to fix it but i couldn't. I'll attach a pic of the problem and hopefully someone can help me with it.

Thanks

post-4950-0-85790200-1347624035_thumb.png

i don't know how can change the browser type... do you nean changin it from like internet explorer to firefox or something like that? cuz as far as i understand the ubot only works with internet explorer. about sending {ENTER} i tried even manually clicking the mouse on it but it didn't work

With ubot, you can specify what browser is being sent to the host. This can affect things like layout, etc. For instance, to simply things, many people set the browser to a mobile version since mobile pages are usually simpler (and fast loading).

The doesn't actually affect the uBot "browser" but does affect how the remote host sees the browser.

I've tried the m.twitter but it crashes so much with this error "403 Forbidden (Rate Limit Exceeded)" and I looked in lots of forums to find a way to fix it but i couldn't. Plus whenever i use american proxies the error always show up.

is there a way to fix it?

This is because your ips are getting blacklisted, u are posting too much and twitter can sense the limits per day, per hour even per mint. You are not allowed to tweet more than once in every 2 mints.

Try to capture the 403 Forbidden Error and Rotate your IP

|

I've tried the m.twitter but it crashes so much with this error "403 Forbidden (Rate Limit Exceeded)" and I looked in lots of forums to find a way to fix it but i couldn't. Plus whenever i use american proxies the error always show up.

I've tried doing that and i'm sitting the bot to tweet every 3 mints but for some reason lately the problem with the tweet box started (pic attached in the first post) after that i tried many ways to do it and one of them was m.twitter

i'm a bit beginner to be honest with you so i'm not sure how can i change the useragent to Android or iPhone and if i did change it and used proxies would it interfere? because some of my accounts are already being suspended :(

Hi,

I have been building a twitter bot that posts to twitter, and I found that the error code "403 Forbidden (Rate Limit Exceeded)" is because you can only send 100 API calls to the twitter servers an hour. As you are using the mobile version, this is why you are seeing the error.

To stop the error you need to have a wait command between posting the tweets, I set mine 36 seconds minimum, as there is 3600 seconds in an hour, divide that by 100 = 36sec.

Just thought I would share as it was bugging me

Carl

If u are using UBOT version 4 than there is a command useragent use it to change it. As stated earlier ubot browser is crashing while using iphone and android as a useragent while it is working perfectly with IE8, Chorme and Safari (have tried these 3 user agents only). Changing Proxies are nothing to do anything with User Agents.

i'm a bit beginner to be honest with you so i'm not sure how can i change the useragent to Android or iPhone and if i did change it and used proxies would it interfere? because some of my accounts are already being suspended :(